Greetings from a Falcon fan

SouthernDawg09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone

I'm Mike I'm 22 and from GA. And I'm a Falcon fan. I'm sure now yall are wondering what the heck a Falcon fan is doing here lol. But I come in peace! lol.

The main reason I wanted to join is to say to yall that I think what Favre did was a disgrace! And that I hope the Packers beat the Vikings really bad!

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't think that! If we allow Bears and Vikings fans to post with open arms then we of course welcome Falcons fans!

Welcome to the site and thanks for the rooting for Packers vs. the ViQueens!

OP
OP
S

SouthernDawg09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't think that! If we allow Bears and Vikings fans to post with open arms then we of course welcome Falcons fans!

Welcome to the site and thanks for the rooting for Packers vs. the ViQueens!

Where did you get those "fan signature"things?

acanofpan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
always good to see fans reaching out to other fans. anyways same here really enjoy watching the falcs play. probly my second favorite here and in missouri it's ok to have two teams. but i can't decide between the falcs or the bolts (aka chargers) but it's pretty muched tied

OP
OP
S

SouthernDawg09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chargers for the win! :)

That is my other favorite teams!

Well atleast that means you have a favorite NFC and AFC team. My two are both NFC lol

I think its funny that my favorite college team (Georgia Bulldogs) and the Packers share the same logo lol

Members online

Latest posts