Greenbays defense made Jay Cutler a Wussy

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didnt even try to get back in a game what a sissified punk. Any other player wouldbve been cursing their coaches out on the sidelines to get back in the game.Or they wouldve had to get carted off the field. Cutler is an arrogant little ***** with no heart and he didnt come back out because he was scared to get embarrassed again by Clay and the Boyz. Not only that he was awful before he left.

He couldnt even get his team on the board IN A HALF AT HOME. Not even 3 pts. This dude sucks. His defense even got him the ball off an interception 2wice and what did he do? He threw it right to a GB defender. Can you believe their fans thought they would go to the superbowl with that bum. Heck the second and 3rd string qbs on their team are better.They scored all their pts. Atleast Rex Grossman could score pts an get the Bears to a SB. Cutler has been overrated all season. He is the worst qb in the league under pressure. Hes worse than Sanchez.

O and to top things off, Just look at what his fans think of him
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d7CKwUHWBo]YouTube - Jay Cutler Jersey Burning[/ame]

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1) Look at the title of this thread

2) Replace the "J " with a "G"

3) Replace the "W" with a "P"

Now what does the title say?

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
It's funny cause if you put the shoe on the other foot, No packer fans would be burning any jersey's or crying like children. Sure we would be upset but No #12 jerseys would be sacrificed.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually think it's kinda sad that someone would burn a jersey.
What a waste of a good piece of clothing.
Give it away to a thrift store where it will do some good.

Oh well, at least they got money to burn.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's funny cause if you put the shoe on the other foot, No packer fans would be burning any jersey's or crying like children. Sure we would be upset but No #12 jerseys would be sacrificed.
Packers fans wait until the QB quits and then goes to a rival team before burning the jersey! :viksux:

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cutler appeared genuinely hurt when asked about the comments, saying: "No comment on that." He then turned his back to reporters, fiddled with some things on a shelf and bit his lip as tears welled. He had been battered and beaten during the early part of the season, when line coach Mike Tice played with different starting combinations and coordinator Mike Martz tried to find harmony between his desire to throw the football and coach Lovie Smith's preference for balance. Yet he never complained or pulled himself.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know why Cutler didn't go back in and I'm willing to be patient to find out why later on.

OP
OP
D

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Until you play sports, get injured and have to take yourself out of a game, one doesn't really know what it's like.
I've had to do it twice.

Seeing how Jay has helped Aaron's bro and that they are friends, makes it hard for me to hate him. :Aaron Rodgers appreciates Jay Cutler helping his brother at Vandy - Inside the Bears
Ahh how sweet

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTMTJ3nfSR8]YouTube - Jordan Rodgers' Odd Friendship[/ame]

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Okay so i can say that Jay was not gonna be allowed back in but dude seriously. I saw caleb hanie on the sideline studying and Jay was sitting next to him with headphones (not coaching motorolas but ones u use for your mp3 player) on

NYC Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jay Cutler has a bad rap as a whiner and I think also a bit of an aloof personality. If Rodgers vouches for him I give him some credit yet...he didnt seem very emotional on the field about not going back in.

Some people show their emotions differently, but Cutler has always come across as kind of in his own world mentally....if he genuinely is hurt (hes getting an MRI today) I feel bad for the guy. He got sacked a lot this year....I think comparable if not more than Rodgers last year.

If we find out he had a relatively minor injury, which I doubt we will....well then if I was Lovie Smith Im thinking Hanie for 2011.

Bottom Line Packers vs Steelers in the SUPERBOWL!!!!! What an amazing year for the Pack so far and we arent done yet!!!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that Lovie benched him, calling it an injury to save face for the both of them.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
All I could think about when Lovie and everyone else was lamenting Cutler's injury was Lovie's comment earlier in the week making light of all the Packer injuries: "Everyone has injuries." Yes they do Lovie, yes they do; so dine on that crow you fixed for yourself earlier in the week.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that Lovie benched him, calling it an injury to save face for the both of them.

I agree... If he was injured he wouldn't jump around celebrating after an interception. He would be trying to help his backups prepare. He would be doing SOMETHING.

The fact he sat and listened to music tells me he was pissed off, and that comes from being benched. Thats jsut my 2 cents,

We will wait for the MRI

css9450

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The post game interviews were pretty interesting. Lovie was asked about Cutler's injury, and he replied "He got hurt, he came out. Next question." Makes it sound like he didn't agree with the decision to sit Cutler. And Urlacher was asked what he said when he went over to talk to Cutler... "I don't remember".

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
It really is a tale of 2 quarterbacks. Cutler seemed disinterested on the sidelines, and may well have been benched. Sure, players came to his defense after the game, but that's not a surprise. Seeing his "actions" on the sideline after he came out, injured or not, showed me a lot.

Contrast that with what you've seen out of the Packers. Rodgers had an off game compared to the Falcons game for multiple reasons (weather, more familiarity by the Bears, different defensive scheme, etc.) But you see how infectious his actions are with the team. Any question of that, look at Raji putting on the belt and the reaction by and to Rodgers on the sideline with his teammates.

The effort from Rodgers, even during a game he had some difficulty, was far superior. Look at how he chased down Urlacher and made the tackle. There's a reason the Packers buy into him.

css9450

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at how he chased down Urlacher and made the tackle. There's a reason the Packers buy into him.

A huge play, too, in my opinion. Had Urlacher gone all the way and scored it may have cost the Packers the game, with the momentum swung hard in favor of the Bears.

Last time I saw a game at "Soldier's" in person was the Wind Bowl in December of 2006 (or was it 2007?) and Meathead Urlacher ran one in after an INT. The place went wild and I felt like I was going to be sick. I REALLY didn't want to see it happen again.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you just look at his body language he was never in the game
He didnt look like a Captain OR a Leader
I don't know how any teammate can rally behind this guy
Cutler = BUM
I mean you got talent fer days but your just too cocky, and from what I've seen NO TEAM LEADERSHIP.

glad he's not my teams qb

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
One thing I noticed during the game. He could not throw a pass ANYWHERE near on target to his right side. Yet for some reason Martz kept calling for passes to the right side.

Now I hear Cutler is receiving death threats from people in Chicago.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts