green out for season

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just saw on espn news ahman green is out for season. what else could go wrong this year. i think were going to set a record with most players on IR.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:x

Well that will certainly make his contract situation next year rather interesting.

Wow, this is just brutal though. But Carolina turned it around last year in spite of myriad injuries.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
fondypackfan said:
I wonder who we are going to sign this week? Walt Williams is still out there any other ideas???

the trade deadline has passed so there goes another avenue by which we could acquire a running back

get SOMEBODY...i really don't think this is about winning games, it's about having enough bodies to complete a full 60 minutes of football

on the plus, this is the biggest opportunity tony fisher will have in his career

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favreforever721 said:
We could bring back the running back before Ahman Green, Dorsey "the horse" Levens

Hey, why not bring back Freeman to play WR? Oh wait, they did that last year. What did he do? Absolutely nothing. I love Dorsey too, but he's past his prime. It's not 1997 anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts