Green Bay Slackers

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hunt
Gady Jackson
David Martin
Any others that need to be added to the list?

Usually when I read that title it's from some Viking Troll trying to take a shot at the Packers. Today I seen those words in an article by Chris Havel about how the Slackers on the Packer roster need to get it in gear. Interesting article, and Chris made some good points about leaders like Henderson needing to demand effort, and for the slackers to start giving it.

The sad part is Jackson doesn't seem to feel much urgency. Below is a quote of his.

“You know, it’s preseason, man,” he said. “Who’s questioning our desire? You question our desire, but I feel like (Cletidus Hunt and me) are trying to get out there. Nobody can question our desire as long as we’re out on the field (for the season opener). I’ll be ready. He’ll be ready.”

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Now by 'ready' does he mean by THEIR definition or the definition of a PRO athlete? I fear there is a HUGE difference

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
slackers,yes. But i dont know if id question their heart. jackson is always hurt...just one of those things.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey AZ - Here's the article since it's on the PackersNews PREMIUM Login for now.....

Posted Aug. 28, 2005
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Chris Havel
Packers

Latest posts