Green Bay Packer Talk

Dano8021

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whats up fellow Packer Fans!

A friend of mine and a buddy started there own little Packer thing I guess you want to call it. Its called Green Bay Packer Talk. Pretty much all they do right now is write blogs/articles about the Packers, update everyone on the latest rumors they hear, news, notes, thoughts, etc. They almost have a website up for everything but right now their blogs are at gbptalk dot blogspot dot com. They also have their own radio show. There looking for some more fans and just want people to be more aware of them so I said id help get the word out (marketing guy i guess haha) follow them at twitter at GBPackerTalk or on facebook too. its pretty cool listening to them talk. they get really animated at times but also some pretty cool thoughts and interesting ones too.

i kno you guys are probably thinkin im just doing this for my buddy, which i am, but i just wanted to help spread the word out for them becuase they are pretty funny and cool to listen to talking about the Packers and their blogs are pretty interesting.

anyways im done with my rant. ignore this if you want, but i thought id at least try. doesnt hurt to have another Packer group out there for Americas team! anyways, follow them on twitter at GBPackerTalk for the latest!

Members online

Latest posts