Green Bay Bets

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
A thread not meant for spouses to see, anyone have any bets going on this game.

I am considering if the Packers win painting my crappy car Green and Gold. It is ***** material right now.

billysofly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i got a kegger for the superbowl if the pack lose..... and my dudes got a kegger if the bears win

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a bet going with one of my Uncles (Eagles fan). If he wins (Packers lose) I have owe him a case of beer. If I win (Packers win) he owes me a mini Packers flag.

On a side note, every year that same Uncle bets an absurd amount of money on the Eagles SB hopes. He calls it investing in the SB. Obviously you all very well know the reason why he lost that bet this year. He's out of a lot of money, that's why we aren't putting money down on the bet. The Packers already cost him enough.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A thread not meant for spouses to see, anyone have any bets going on this game.

I am considering if the Packers win painting my crappy car Green and Gold. It is ***** material right now.

Would we be banned if we said what ***** or SNAFU meant? ;-)

OP
OP
Powarun

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
***** is **** up beyond all recognition. Hopefully what the Packers can do to the Bears.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
OK, filter if you must. SNAFU=Situation Normal All F***** Up.[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SNAFU]SNAFU - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

OP
OP
Powarun

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Made a bet with my grandpa, if the Packers win he has to drive up to deliver a pizza from Aurelios. If the Bears win I have to drive to Chicago and deliever a pizza from Glass Nickel.

Members online

Latest posts