Great Ryan Grant stat

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since the Denver game he is 2nd in the league in rushing. I heard this TV the other day. Not bad for not having much of a running game. :wink:

Reaction score
I read an article that the Cowboys were planning specifically for Ryan Grant, along with various other aspects of our game.

As early as 5-6 weeks ago, who'd have thought that any team would actually have to game-plan to contain one of our RBs?

OP
OP
P

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I read an article that the Cowboys were planning specifically for Ryan Grant, along with various other aspects of our game.

As early as 5-6 weeks ago, who'd have thought that any team would actually have to game-plan to contain one of our RBs?

The Lions actually did. They were stacking the box against Green Bay to stop the run. I think they wanted Favre to throw so they could try and get some INT's.

This offense is really clicking right now and you have to credit Ryan Grant. I'm not 100% there yet but a big game against Dallas and I'm sold.

Reaction score
Yeah, we sure have come a long way.

What surprised me was Brett saying this Offense still hasn't find its identity to a certain extend, and there is more they could do.

Considering the performance of late, that's a scary thought (for opposing teams).

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score

What surprised me was Brett saying this Offense still hasn't find its identity to a certain extend, and there is more they could do.

Considering the performance of late, that's a scary thought (for opposing teams).

it gives me a *****. how's that for scary?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

:puke:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

you seem to post alot on how you get "excitied"

you realize this is a football forum LOL

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I really like his running style, he seems to always have his legs going, and doesnt back away from someone coming to hit him

Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

Are you implying bozz gets excited watching sweaty men?

Because if you are, I think you might be on to something...

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

I hope only if they're wearing Green and Gold.

Are you implying bozz gets excited watching sweaty men?

Because if you are, I think you might be on to something...

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

football ***** is a terrible disability. You wouldn't be making fun of me if i was in a wheelchair would you? Imagine, watching the Pack at the bar, and Favre throws a bomb to Jennings on the first play from scrimmage in OT, ending the game. You want to stand up and cheer, but you can't, for fear of poking someone's eye out. not so funny now, is it?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
bozz_2006 said:

football ***** is a terrible disability. You wouldn't be making fun of me if i was in a wheelchair would you? Imagine, watching the Pack at the bar, and Favre throws a bomb to Jennings on the first play from scrimmage in OT, ending the game. You want to stand up and cheer, but you can't, for fear of poking someone's eye out. not so funny now, is it?

My son is in a wheelchair so I never make fun of anyone like that

But your issue is TMI for me :p

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
longtimefan said:
bozz_2006 said:

sorry, let me know when it's ok to remove my foot from my mouth.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its a real condition suffered by thousands of men. its called PED. or Packer Erectile Disfunction. Bozz is not only a sufferer. Hes the creator.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
bozz_2006 said:
longtimefan said:
bozz_2006 said:

sorry, let me know when it's ok to remove my foot from my mouth.

Its cool bro!!

OP
OP
P

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I think Favre is just being modest right now. He knows what's at stake this season.

Members online

Latest posts