Great Job

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
You don't have to go to a Cubs forum for bad people--try out the Milwaukee Journal/Sentinal forums for instance. This is a very civil group with good moderators. You'll like it.

I have noticed that when I read articles about whatever that the comments that are left get pretty dicey.

"You'll like it"--I already do :)

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like this site because there are no posters that I dislike. Any other form I post on there are tons of guys I dont like, but this one, everyone is awesome.

jkrelt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The "Pink Treatment" ...thats great!

Anyways, I love the site. Kind of a weird story, but I'm trying to quit smoking...I'm about 3 weeks in. Those of you who've quit know that after a couple days you start to obsess with the thought of a cig a bit. Here was my brilliant idea: to focus my attention on the GBP. So if I get a craving, I just hop on the forum instead...next thing you know, I've forgot about wanting a cig. .. Pretty dumb idea, huh? But it seems to be working... (Fingers crossed). Thats the story about how this forum has helped me go 3 weeks and counting without smoking.

Well, I just wanted to say "good work" to the mods and everyone else who work so hard to keep this site top notch. I'm lookin' forward to great season.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The "Pink Treatment" ...thats great!

Anyways, I love the site. Kind of a weird story, but I'm trying to quit smoking...I'm about 3 weeks in. Those of you who've quit know that after a couple days you start to obsess with the thought of a cig a bit. Here was my brilliant idea: to focus my attention on the GBP. So if I get a craving, I just hop on the forum instead...next thing you know, I've forgot about wanting a cig. .. Pretty dumb idea, huh? But it seems to be working... (Fingers crossed). Thats the story about how this forum has helped me go 3 weeks and counting without smoking.

Well, I just wanted to say "good work" to the mods and everyone else who work so hard to keep this site top notch. I'm lookin' forward to great season.
I was kind of a casual smoker when young. Only smoked when I went out, but I went out almost every night. But I play soccer a lot. One game, I just couldn't run, and I fainted.

Then I decided, I liked playing more than smoking.

But it was a lot easier than you. I only got tempted when I went out, with my friends smoking, and couldn't hook up with girls that smoked...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts