Great Article

Lombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Indeed... thats why I'm looking forward to my first visit so much.....6th November vs the Steelers all the way from London......

Go Pack!!!

Lombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Core...........I was lucky enough to get the tickets through a friend via the NFL and will be travelling from London to Chicago and the driving up to GB.

Flights have cost us a £300 each....

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lombardi said:
Core...........I was lucky enough to get the tickets through a friend via the NFL and will be travelling from London to Chicago and the driving up to GB.

Flights have cost us a £300 each....

It costs me around that much to fly to GB from Toronto! That's a pretty good deal.

Core

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im trying to find the cheapest way to go from Norway. What airline are you flying with? I figure it would be cheapest for me to fly to UK and find another airline from there.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. It made me remember the good ol' days when I had tickets(Section 13 row 44)...and it reinforces what I said about the fans sticking with the team through thick and thin. I wish I could say the same about the Internet fans.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We stick with the Packers net...

that's why many of us say to get rid of the cancer (Rossley & Sherman) that is coaching the team now..so that the Pack can see better days...!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too stick w/ the Packers....

that's why I, along w/ others, wish that Sherman et al would hold Brett accountable for the cancer that he can become when he goes on his little turnover sprees (e.g. St. Louis, Atl, MN playoff games) and get in his grill after a stupid play, just like he would Chris Akins, Cletdius Hunt, Ahman, or whoever... so that the Pack can see better days.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts