Goodbye Klemm

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm certainly not going to attribute everything to Klemm being replaced by Wells, but Wells seemed to be very effective when needed to pull, and the run game seemed to improve. Still not perfect, and Gado needs to take what's given to him a bit more, but that benching Klemm appears to be a good move.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was very pleased with the overall run game today. Some of it had to be Wells some of it had to be Gado becoming a bit more familar with the plays and some of it the rest of the Offense doing their jobs a bit better.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wells struggled the other week at center, so I think he's still learning on the job and the jury is still out on him too. But he seemed more effective today than Klemm has been, who really had a bad week last week against the Steelers. Hopefully both of our young guards can continue to make strides like they did today. I thought the entire O-line had their best game as a whole today.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This line performed great with the change to Wells. But, they performed even better when Reugamer got in at center.

Grey is not the most talented of guys, but his nastiness and attitude spreads throughout the line when he is on the field. I hope the Packers finally pony up and pay the guy to pla center for the next 2 - 3 years, and keep Wells at guard. Both tough guys, ala Frankie Winters, who "bring it" whenever they get out on the field.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts