Good Win

falcon54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am glad you guys beat the Bears today. I really think you match up well against the Eagles and will beat them as well.
Then I will see what I been hoping for all year the pack vs the falcons one more time. Good luck to you guys next week and hope to see you in the 2nd round

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Philly will be a challenge to play, since it'll be in their house, with the energy of the crowd behind them. Vick will be trouble to contain, but maybe the Vikes exposed something in how to do it.

I remember Vick rolling in with the Falcons and beating the Pack in GB. It would be nice next week to return the favor in Philly.

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am glad you guys beat the Bears today. I really think you match up well against the Eagles and will beat them as well.
Then I will see what I been hoping for all year the pack vs the falcons one more time. Good luck to you guys next week and hope to see you in the 2nd round
They will beat you to Falcons fan, YEAH YOU BETTER HOPE VICK DOESNT COME BACK TO THAT DOME! We already destroyed you with Kolb.

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope you're not serious...
that aint true at all . Only reason Vikes beat us as Celek said they disguised their blitzes well and we studied film on them they didnt blitz much. Our coaching staff failed to make adjustments

dawhole9

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Falcons are overrated. Out of your decieving 13-3 record you had 8 gimmes. You played the NFC WEST thats an easy 4 games that is the worst division in the league and you beat the horrid Panthers and Bucs twice which are 4 more gimme games. You want the packs to knock us off because you know Andy Reid has had your number every time hes played the Falcons

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I'm sure your congrats. are sincere, but if you think we're so good, why would you hope we played Falcons again? Doesn't make sense. I don't need friends from a future opponent....wait until the season is over, then we can share a beer.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol at the eagles fan going at the falcon fan.

When is the earliest we could play Chicago?

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
We'll play the after we reintroduce Mathews to the Eagles QB's and get our rematch against the Falcons. Once we beat those boys we get our bye week again

OP
OP
F

falcon54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Falcons are overrated. Out of your decieving 13-3 record you had 8 gimmes. You played the NFC WEST thats an easy 4 games that is the worst division in the league and you beat the horrid Panthers and Bucs twice which are 4 more gimme games. You want the packs to knock us off because you know Andy Reid has had your number every time hes played the Falcons

lol that's just priceless. Going off on me because i want to see the pack again. I have no doubt atlanta can and would beat philly in the dome. When we played we where doing the famous run,run,pass,punt offense that had so many falcon fans pissed off. After the eagles game the Falcons play calling changed. They are not even close to the same team and i would like to face philly for the simple fact to shut vick's mouth up, but I see the pack as the better team therefore a true challenge for the falcon's which they could very easily lose like they almost did in regular season.

OP
OP
F

falcon54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure your congrats. are sincere, but if you think we're so good, why would you hope we played Falcons again? Doesn't make sense. I don't need friends from a future opponent....wait until the season is over, then we can share a beer.
I believe a team has to earn the superbowl so I want to see the toughest challenges trying to get there. Your team is real good and very dangerous so a huge challenge. Whoever wins that game if comes down to it I will be cheering for the rest of the way. I have always liked and respected the pack

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers are a good team, but the Atlanta Falcons are better. I support the GB Packers, but I think sometimes our fans can get very cocky after one game.

Hey guys, the Atlanta Falcons beat us 20-17, we cannot trash talk the Falcons and say they are "not good".

Let's take one game at a time and play the Philadelphia Eagles. Perhaps if beat the Eagles in the playoffs (Reid is 3-0 in Wild-Card games since being coach in Philadelphia) then we can talk about the GB-ATL match-up.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Who said the Falcons are "not good"? The Eagles fan did, but I don't think any of us did.

I wouldn't say they're not good, but I think it's fair to say that they're beatable, and certainly by our team playing at it's best. Hell, every team in the league is, even the "untouchable Patriots" (as a friend earlier called them today, haha).

I think most of the people on this site are smart enough to have respect for a team when it's good. We only trash talk when incited. That's not to say that we aren't going to go into every game thinking or hoping we're going to win.

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who said the Falcons are "not good"? The Eagles fan did, but I don't think any of us did.

I wouldn't say they're not good, but I think it's fair to say that they're beatable, and certainly by our team playing at it's best. Hell, every team in the league is, even the "untouchable Patriots" (as a friend earlier called them today, haha).

I think most of the people on this site are smart enough to have respect for a team when it's good. We only trash talk when incited. That's not to say that we aren't going to go into every game thinking or hoping we're going to win.

Exactly.

The Atlanta Falcons are a beatable team, but they limit their mistakes unlike the Packers. I agree when the Packers play their best, they can compete with anyone. Even though the Packers have had plenty of injuries this year, they still are a very good team.

If the Packers offense does NOT turnover the ball and can successfully move the ball consistently, they can win every game (that is, assuming the Packers defense keeps playing exceptionally well).

In theory, we our better on paper against most teams, but in reality the Packers usually end up losing in very close games because of our mistakes or ball movement.

However, on the positive side, I would never want to play the GB Packers in the playoffs, especially this year. Watch out Philly.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
The Packers are a good team, but the Atlanta Falcons are better. I support the GB Packers, but I think sometimes our fans can get very cocky after one game.

Hey guys, the Atlanta Falcons beat us 20-17, we cannot trash talk the Falcons and say they are "not good".

Let's take one game at a time and play the Philadelphia Eagles. Perhaps if beat the Eagles in the playoffs (Reid is 3-0 in Wild-Card games since being coach in Philadelphia) then we can talk about the GB-ATL match-up.
Hey Coach, thanks for the pep talk, but we're fans here, we can't elevate their play right? But we can elevate our opinions? Look PackPack, when we win will you be brave enough to come here and admit my "cocky" attitude was well founded?
Hey dude, we didn't trash talk the Falcons and call them "not good" If you intend to adjust the general feeling on this discussion board you're going to need to bring alot more than a fatherly personage. Alot of us are from the Packers golden age. I don't think the Falcons are the best team in the NFC and I'm surprised you do.
If you don't like "cocky" how about "humble"? Is that how you approach football and life? **** the Iggles, we kick they ***.

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Coach, thanks for the pep talk, but we're fans here, we can't elevate their play right? But we can elevate our opinions? Look PackPack, when we win will you be brave enough to come here and admit my "cocky" attitude was well founded?
Hey dude, we didn't trash talk the Falcons and call them "not good" If you intend to adjust the general feeling on this discussion board you're going to need to bring alot more than a fatherly personage. Alot of us are from the Packers golden age. I don't think the Falcons are the best team in the NFC and I'm surprised you do.
If you don't like "cocky" how about "humble"? Is that how you approach football and life? **** the Iggles, we kick they ***.

I never typed that the Atlanta Falcons were the best team in the NFC. The Atlanta Falcons are just better than the GB Packers because they limit their mistakes. That is the difference between a 13-3 record and a 10-6 record. That is the difference between being #1 seed and #6 seed.

Vince Lombardi once said that "Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing." Packers need to learn how to finish close games out. Falcons know. It seems this week was a good learning process for the GB Packers of "how to win close games."

Humbleness > Cockiness = Donald Driver > Terrell Owens (in life AND in football)

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I never typed that the Atlanta Falcons were the best team in the NFC. The Atlanta Falcons are just better than the GB Packers because they limit their mistakes. That is the difference between a 13-3 record and a 10-6 record. That is the difference between being #1 seed and #6 seed.

Vince Lombardi once said that "Winning is a habit. Unfortunately, so is losing." Packers need to learn how to finish close games out. Falcons know. It seems this week was a good learning process for the GB Packers of "how to win close games."

Humbleness > Cockiness = Donald Driver > Terrell Owens (in life AND in football)
Tripe. You have no basis for saying Atlanta is a better team...can't prove it. I can fill a page full of stats that would leave you wondering why Green Bay is not a 12 -13 win team and Atlanta is not a 9-7 team. What is the difference between a #4 seed and a #6 seed....ummm Seattle 7-9 Packers 10-6.

PackPackPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tripe. You have no basis for saying Atlanta is a better team...can't prove it. I can fill a page full of stats that would leave you wondering why Green Bay is not a 12 -13 win team and Atlanta is not a 9-7 team. What is the difference between a #4 seed and a #6 seed....ummm Seattle 7-9 Packers 10-6.

Does this remind you of anything?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woLQ0SBRFTI]YouTube - Packers vs Falcons 2010 Highlights (week 12)[/ame]

I recall the Falcons beating the Packers 20-17...I am not sure you do though?

Stats may not mean a thing when it actually comes down to the game. Sure, on paper, the Packers have more talent...but the win is what counts. Let's not forget the Atlanta Falcons are also in the toughest division in the NFL.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just more proof why Falcons fans were the best THE BEST visitors from another team here on this forum.

They put others to shame. They really really do.

Members online

Latest posts