Good sites for Super Bowl photos?

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some good sites with LOTS of Super Bowl XLV photos? I can't seem to find anything good (even Packers official page is pretty weak). I particularly want to see photos from right after the game ended and the celebration began (and fan photos!)

Still riding the high! :happy0005:

Thanks!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is my favorite from the NFL site:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Getty images or AP images should have the most. If you want to buy some replay photos should have the most

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
ah yes...the Fumble that the ****** Bayles claims was all Mendenhall's fault and had nothing to do with Mathews or Pickett

That is a great pic

It sure looks like Mendenhall lateraled it to no one in that pic. Then gets a dose of Clay Matthews. (Sarcasm) Favorite part was 85 didn't notice any of it till it was too late.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been trying to find a good picture of Nick Collins diving over the goalline from the sideline view.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, wonder how hard it was for Staughback to hand that trophy over to Bradshaw and for Terry to give it over to Mark Murphy.....ahhh how sweet it was :D

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i highly recommend NOT searching backdoor ***** 9
Why?
*Goes and searches on google images. Comes back*
Oh.

lol, wonder how hard it was for Staughback to hand that trophy over to Bradshaw and for Terry to give it over to Mark Murphy.....ahhh how sweet it was :D
Seems like some former football players are unbiased since they are not playing any more. Or else they do a good job of hiding it.
But Staubach looked like he was walking with a stick in a place where the sun doesn't shine.
Did anyone else think he looked uptight or was it just me?
Is the guy that desperate for money?

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, he looked kind of uncomfortable. And his comment seemed to take bradshaw and Goodell by surprise. "I'm supposed to give this to you so I can get out of here!" Kind of an awkward pause after that. He was probably just nervous and thinking "Don't drop it, don't drop it"

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I like to think he was pissed he had to give it to the team that crush his hopes for so many years in the post season :D

GB crushed Don Meredith's dreams in the 60s. Starbach's dreams were crushed by the Steelers in the 70s.

Members online

Latest posts