Good Place to stay in Milwaukee???

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we are going to the saints the game this year and making a big weekend out of it, so on that friday night we are going to the brewers/astros game before traveling up to green bay on saturday...so in planning friday night what hotel do you suggest in milwaukee? thanks. also, any favorite restauraunts in the area? thanks!!! love WI,...this will be our third year in a row.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Players stay at the phister. But that's pricey.

Radisson is trying to reinvent themselves (think what holiday inn did) and has a new concept with European flair to their hotels. The first one in America was just built in Menomenee falls. It's new, chic, and about 10 mins from the stadium with an easy route from the interstate.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I never had to stay at a hotel in my hometown, so hard for me to mention any...I just know how nice intercontinental is

Lot of good places downtown Milw to eat...what is it your looking for?

OP
OP
VolvoD

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never had to stay at a hotel in my hometown, so hard for me to mention any...I just know how nice intercontinental is

Lot of good places downtown Milw to eat...what is it your looking for?

haha fair enough.

i did just book the schuster mansion, its close to miller park and seems to get really good reviews.

as far as food...i love italian, and meat (steak, brats, burgers...you name it). is there any pizza place you recomend?

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Downtown Milwaukee (Water Street in particular) has some good places to eat. I moved here from Green Bay a year ago and have had much luck with eating downtown. Love the atmosphere... especially at Lakefront.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts