Good news packer fans!

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we know we're not gonna land any top FA's on the open market. At least we have something to dream about this offseason! lol

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wonder if the Bears do land Teo.

I'm not particularly high on Teo. I want our next ILB to be speed-focused, a guy who can shut down opposing running QB's, and I'm not sure he fits the bill.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wonder if the Bears do land Teo.

I'm not particularly high on Teo. I want our next ILB to be speed-focused, a guy who can shut down opposing running QB's, and I'm not sure he fits the bill.

Nor am I, but I'll wait to see how he does in the combine. Him being a head-case doesn't bother me that much, because I have a feeling that he was trying to cover up his ****** orientation more than anything else. I don't want another Hawk, which I fear that Teo could be.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nor am I, but I'll wait to see how he does in the combine. Him being a head-case doesn't bother me that much, because I have a feeling that he was trying to cover up his ****** orientation more than anything else. I don't want another Hawk, which I fear that Teo could be.

Same here. I think he's gay, whether he knows it or not. And I don't want him on my team. I'm prejudiced against slow linebackers.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same here. I think he's gay, whether he knows it or not. And I don't want him on my team. I'm prejudiced against slow linebackers.

I wouldn't care if someone like Patrick Willis was gay. **** I'd throw him the biggest gay welcome party if he came to the packers to play. It'd be fabulous! Think we could get Elton John to play at the resch center? Maybe NPH mc the event.

But teo? Yeah we don't need another Aj hawk. I actually don't think teo is gay but I question his intelligence

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually don't think teo is gay but I question his intelligence

And i cant fathom that someone could be THAT stupid. Which is why I think he must be gay. Because I find it exceedingly difficult to believe someone could be duped as badly as he was (and i do think he was duped) unless, on a very fundamental level, they wanted to be. And being in denial about his own sexuality, carrying on a relationship with a woman without having to have any physical contact with her? Crazy? Yes. But, eliminate every other possible explanation and what you're left with, no matter how crazy it sounds, is likely the truth.

And if he played like Willis, I'd say we should get him at (almost) any cost!

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And i cant fathom that someone could be THAT stupid. Which is why I think he must be gay. Because I find it exceedingly difficult to believe someone could be duped as badly as he was (and i do think he was duped) unless, on a very fundamental level, they wanted to be. And being in denial about his own sexuality, carrying on a relationship with a woman without having to have any physical contact with her? Crazy? Yes. But, eliminate every other possible explanation and what you're left with, no matter how crazy it sounds, is likely the truth.

And if he played like Willis, I'd say we should get him at (almost) any cost!

I heard from students before the story broke he was hooking up with multiple girls on campus. Which doesn't prove or disprove anything. I think we should find out in due time tho if he is or isn't. Really doesn't matter tho.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I heard from students before the story broke he was hooking up with multiple girls on campus. Which doesn't prove or disprove anything. I think we should find out in due time tho if he is or isn't. Really doesn't matter tho.
Could be overcompensating or Bi, but I'm of the school of thought that he's just that stupid.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I could care less about his ****** orientation, I think he is HIGHLY overrated as a football player. ND has not had the toughest of teams to play and when they finally playeda real team (Bama) they got waxed....and Teo looked like a clown against a real college RB. He got ran over on multiple occasions, he missed tackles, he got juked out many times.....he will be a bust in the NFL. If he couldn't stop a top college level RB, what makes you think he can touch an NFL RB? The guy is a turd.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m not being funny here but what does a guys sexuality matter wether he`s a good ball player or not ? As long as he can tackle like a grizzly bear or run like a gazelle being chased down by lions, does it matter ?? As long as he doesn`t carry make up and lipstick in his fanny pack on the field, I don`t care if he screws chickens on his days off. KFC might be off the menu now :sick:

Members online