Good luck tonight. From Tampa, with love ;)

bucyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello all, bucs fan here. I sincerely hope Green Bay extends the streak to 9-0 tonight. Ponder and Peterson may give you a handful, but I'm sure Aaron and the boys will score just enough points. As for next week, although the Packers are somewhat a second favorite team to me, I have to stick with my passion for my home team, and beating the undefeated super bowl champs would be JUST the thing the bucs need to get that confidence they had last year back. Looking forward to a good, competitive game!!

OP
OP
bucyou

bucyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And to add interest for you guys, since you probably think this will be a guaranteed victory, there is a VERY good chance that if the Pack blows tampa out of the water like the saints, texans, niners, etc have done, then our head coach raheem morris may very well have played his last game as bucs hc.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
... with love! cute!!!

I don't think any game is a guaranteed anything,... but if you stick around you'll see everyone is getting pumped up for this one!
Should be a good one for sure! Also a new head coach is probably a good thing!:)

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Just don't break out those old orange throw backs when you come to GB, those seem to have some voodoo powers in them.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome you have Hansworth now he did block the point after,but seems d-line needs help you guys took a big hit in injuries.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts