Good luck (not too much) on Sunday (from Giants fan)

JJC7301

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wanted to say good luck to the Pack (but not too much luck, of course). I've got a lot of respect for your team, organization, their history, and their fans. I was actually very excited when we beat the Falcons and got another chance at the Pack because in order to be the best, you gotta beat the best and the Pack is the best because they are the 15-1 defending SB champs.

You have a great team, great QB, and great coach. I'm of course hoping that this will end in a Giants victory like it did 4 years ago, but if not at least I know that my team lost to the best.

OP
OP
JJC7301

JJC7301

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about the Pack, but actually the Giants are very similar team to what they were 4 years ago -- much of the same key players, same philosophy, same coaches. Weaker in running and the o-line, but better in passing and hopefully, their o-line is coming together. The D is coming together as well and hopefully enough to pull out a win in Titletown. I"m just glad that we got past the lower echelon team like the Falcs, and get a shot at the upper echelon guys now.

Members online

Latest posts