Good game Pack. Congrats on a very gutsy season.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
You guys will be back next year challenging for a title (and for many years to come). I look forward to these teams playing again and debating with you all.
There are many discussions here about "who do you want to least face in the playoffs" and it's usually the Giants or the Niners. The good thing is because both teams finished 1st in their divisions we play each other again next season, (we both also play Atlanta and Washington).

I'm down with that. I want the Pack back in the Super Bowl hunt, and I want to get there by having our guys beat your team's best, because that's what the NFL is all about.

Looking forward to what next season brings, now I've got to study up on your salary cap issues (if any). Also, because both our teams are the cream of the crop, the inferior teams (i.e. Rams, Cards, Bears) want what we've got. Therefore I'll study your free agent situation, along with who is going to pillage your coaches, etc. The Mike McCarthy coaching tree is growing, I'm sure the Jim Harbaugh tree will as well. (The Lovie Smith coaching tree is non-existent, nobody wants to hire people from that suckhole team lol).

GL in Atlanta.

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was a "fairly" good game for almost 3 quarters. But then we ran out of gas on defense. I can handle a better team beating us. We just have to be the better team next time!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
It's too bad for the 49er fans that they have to watch their team beat Atlanta to only get crushed by a true elite team in the Super Bowl.

CandlestickBum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had a great time hanging out with some GB fans that had flown all the way from Canada for the game.

Unlike the Falcons' fans, you guys are a class act and I hope everyone who was at Candlestick last Sunday had a good experience.

I expect to see you guys, along with Seattle and the Falcons deep in the post season next year.

Good luck next season!

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had a great time hanging out with some GB fans that had flown all the way from Canada for the game.

Unlike the Falcons' fans, you guys are a class act and I hope everyone who was at Candlestick last Sunday had a good experience.

I expect to see you guys, along with Seattle and the Falcons deep in the post season next year.

Good luck next season!

thanks for checking in. That was a tough game you won. Right now you guys are the Gold standard in the NFC. I think we are about at the silver stage. :( But the offseason can change all that. Still rooting for the Ravens to beat you guys in the Super Bowl. ;)

CandlestickBum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks for checking in. That was a tough game you won. Right now you guys are the Gold standard in the NFC. I think we are about at the silver stage. :( But the offseason can change all that. Still rooting for the Ravens to beat you guys in the Super Bowl. ;)

I think any of the last 4 NFC teams standing could have been making the trip to New Orleans and I expect to see at least 3 of them standing in the division championships next year.

The first quarter looked pretty grim, but both the defense and the offense showed real poise to win a tough game on the road. I think we have an advantage going into the Superbowl, but no doubt that the final game of the season could be as tough, although the extra two weeks for Justin Smith to heal should do wonders and having the Patriots TE out really puts them at a disadvantage if they win it out.

The Packers got out-coached in the first half last week, just like the 49ers did today. The main difference is the 49ers made the right adjustments at half time while the Packers did not, and the defense came up with the stop when it needed to. The game could have easily gone the other way.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score

Good luck next season!
Good Luck in the HarBowl!

Giedi

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You guys are great and classy fans. I envy the fact that a Packer Fan can be the actual owner of the team.

I think you guys aren't that far from the Superbowl. You need just a couple of pieces. A good middle linebacker that can track the run and stuff it. Better depth at the D Line and some stronger players. I like your defense in that it's quick and fast. I don't mind that it's undersized. Our defense isn't that big either. But there is some strength on the D line. You don't have to have monsters up there to stop offenses - with the kind of passing attack that you have. You just need a run game to rest your quick and agile defense, some defensive depth to switch from a 3-4 to a 4-3 against good run teams, and you will be in the NFCCG next year with us.

Members online

Latest posts