Gonna watch the Super Bowl?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sunday Feb 7th.
Colts vs Saints.
Gonna watch?
Who are you rooting for? Who do you think will win?

I'll probably watch.
I like both teams and it's kinda hard for me to pull for one over the other.
I liked seeing the Saints beat the Cards and Vikes.
Colts coach Jim Caldwell is from Beloit Wis. My hometown.

I do think the Colts will win with Peyton Manning at the helm and they will know how to protect after watching film of the Saints/Viqueens.
:star-wars:

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I think now days 6/10 americans watch the super bowl, and I would put money down that 99% of the people on this forum will watch as well.

Peyton Manning is so good so its hard to not pick the colts to win, but I just have this feeling that theres something special about the saints this year, so Im goin with the Saints.

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Sunday Feb 7th.
Colts vs Saints.
Gonna watch?
Who are you rooting for? Who do you think will win?

I'll probably watch.
I like both teams and it's kinda hard for me to pull for one over the other.
I liked seeing the Saints beat the Cards and Vikes.
Colts coach Jim Caldwell is from Beloit Wis. My hometown.

I do think the Colts will win with Peyton Manning at the helm and they will know how to protect after watching film of the Saints/Viqueens.
:star-wars:

Gonna watch? Hell yeah!
Rooting for? Saints!
Think will win? Colts.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a fan of the sport of football, you bet your *** I'll be watching. It would be sacrilegious not to.

That said, as much as I would love the Saints to win, I think the Colts tear the Saints up. Manning is just way too good and can pick apart nearly any defense in the league, and I think the Saints spent their *** last weekend with that awesome beat down of the Vikings.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, gonna watch it.

Will be rooting for the Saints, but it will still be fine if the Colts win as I will be staying Downtown Indy just 3 blocks from the new stadium on Tuesday. Should be a party going on!

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
I'm glad as hell the favrebiqueens didn't make the Super Bowl but that said, I think it would have been a much better game had they made it. This could be 1998 all over again where the best team in the AFC (Denver) rolled the team that happened to win the NFC but probably wasn't the best the conference had to offer (Falcons).

Now that the dust has settled on the playoffs I am not sure that the Vikes and the Pack weren't the 2 best teams in the NFC... If either had home field I think they would have had a great chance of advancing without the benefit of multiple TOs and bad reffing.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Though I'm not american (unamerican joke), obviously I'm going to watch.

Root for? The team that I root for is disclassified, unfortunately, and I don't hate any of those teams.

So I'll only root for a great, exciting game!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Geaux Saints!

I try to root for the NFC teams that I don't despise, and I don't have a problem with the Saints so their good.

That and I have seen Manning in too many commercials to like him, sure his Visa commercials are okay, but everything else is got annoying.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Mmmmmm, Hot Wings! I think I will make a stop at *******! Do they have girls there?:flirt:
I have a ******* girl in my ****/Interpersonal Communications class. :man_in_love:

And yes, the irony of having a ******* girl in my **** Comm class has occured to me, pervs. :lol:

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Mmmmmm, Hot Wings! I think I will make a stop at *******! Do they have girls there?:flirt:

Do they have girls at the Keewanaw? Well....I suppose it depends on what your definition of "girl" is. Haha. They have $3 pitchers though, so really who cares then?

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HELL YEAH!! This Amurrica!! lol

But idk who I'll be rooting for. I'd love to see Peyton win another ring, but then again, the Saints winning one would be awesome.

I think it'll be a game-time (maybe 4th quarter :)) decision for me. GO FOOTBALL!! :happy0005:

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not really, no. I'm sure my dad is, but me, not so much.

BTW, if you needed a reason to root for the Saints this weekend, Vince Lombardi's grandson Joe Lombardi is the Saints' QB coach. =)

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is anyone excited to see The Who at halftime?
I started a thread on this a couple weeks ago.

The majority don't seem to care.
Including myself and I'm a Who fan of the 60's/70's. Just isn't the same without Keith Moon.

Why The Who? They're not anywhere as near as popular as they used to be. What a strange choice for the SB HT show.
:focus:

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rooting for? Colts
Think will win? Colts

I thought about the whole underdog thing, but it doesn't seem to work in this case. The Saints I picture just being happy to be there, while the Colts remind me of a more focused powerhouse.. kind of what I expect and want my Packers to be..

And Eli should not have as many rings as Peyton, it's absurd really...

Members online

Latest posts