Go to hell, Trent Green

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trent Greens injury single handedly killed my fantasy team. I had vick as a backup, a BACKUP, not an every week guy. ARGH!

I hope trent gets better though, he took a nasty shot.

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uhoh, am I gonna get the ban!?!@?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!11

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Heeeelp me, heeelp me.

Dont ban him, or the baiter gets it.

Heeelp me, heeelp me.

(sorry, i seen it again recently..)

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, except hes a top 3 Fantasy-QB the last, i dunno, 4 years.

Other than that though, yeah, he was a horrible qb to have.

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have Trent Green and I can't wait to get him back, I've been patiently (okay not so patiently) holding onto him.

Although I'm pleased to say I also drafted Greg Jennings, to a bewildered response from my league-mates (I live in Texas), they had no idea who he was. With my endless smack talking, they all know who he is now! ;)

Anyway, back to TG, yeah I've never liked the Chiefs - but they churn out an uncanny amount of Fantasy point-scoring machines, and Trent Green is one of them!

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had Green too, but I picked up Grossman week 2, who incredibly went undrafted in my 14 team 21 round draft! Best waiver wire acquisition in my league thus far (the only one that's close is me picking up Wali Lundy this past week).

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had Green too, but I picked up Grossman week 2, who incredibly went undrafted in my 14 team 21 round draft! Best waiver wire acquisition in my league thus far (the only one that's close is me picking up Wali Lundy this past week).

Great pickup, and for the record I'm not surprised he went undrafted, I think that's probably the case in most leagues. He just hadn't shown much previously, and given Chicago's recent history at QB, I think most people only expected him to last half the season before the next in line came along. Boy were we wrong! That Seattle game made a believer out of me, he looked awesome! (As hard as that is to say, being a Pack fan). He had a very off game vs. Arizona, but everyone has one once in awhile.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was more surprised that someone didn't pick him up in one of the later rounds. With 294 picks, I thought someone would have (I had Green Pennington and Charlie Frye so I didn't pick him in the last round).

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So that is what happened to Grossman. All you wanna be bears fans picked him up in Fantasy and cursed him. The GB bandwagon curse appears to be much more powerful than the Madden curse. At least with the Madden curse, the player is out and cant hurt his team.

Unfortunately, I also picked him up at about week 2 or 3. With Culpepper as my #1 qb, I have been fighting an uphill battle all year.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:

So that is what happened to Grossman. All you wanna be bears fans picked him up in Fantasy and cursed him. The GB bandwagon curse appears to be much more powerful than the Madden curse. At least with the Madden curse, the player is out and cant hurt his team.

Unfortunately, I also picked him up at about week 2 or 3. With Culpepper as my #1 qb, I have been fighting an uphill battle all year.

I have, among others, Grossman and the Bears Defense. Because of this (and because of Ocho Cinco's past 3 weeks) I'm number one in league scoring.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts