Go Packers!

TFLHNDN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings,

Just a note to introduce myself. Been a Packers fan since I was in high school and I love Wisconsin. I live in Nebraska and love football in general. I am stoked for October 1 and our Big Ten opener. I love the outdoors and doing handy things around the house. I'm currently serving in the Marine reserve so a shout out to the vets. I will be going to my first ever NFL game in Green Bay October 2nd.

If anyone has any must see or do for Green Bay or Wisconsin in general I am all ears. We are spending a week there and hitting up the Nebraska/Wisconsin in Madison but would like to take in as much as we can.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome!
If you search the forum,..there is a link that has things to do in Green Bay!

I'm sure some kind soul will find it and post it for you!

OP
OP
TFLHNDN

TFLHNDN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well it has been darn near a year since I was on here. Life. Our trip was incredible, the people of WI were more than welcoming. We got to see a lot but not as much as I would have liked but with two small kids we squeezed in the big things. The Cornhusker game was awesome, minus the loss but the people around us were extremely friendly and I would love to attend another Badgers game. The Packers game was beyond description. It has been a goal of mine to attend a game in Green Bay since I before I could drive.

I hope that when WI comes to Lincoln that their fans are as warmly received as we were.

Members online

Latest posts