1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Go Pack Go :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Ali, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Ali

Ali Cheesehead

Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    My name is Ali. I am 29 years old and currently live in Louisville, KY, although I hope to relocate sometime this year. I am going through a divorce from the man I was married to for 6 years. I can't hate him too much though because he is the one who made me fall in love with the Pack! I have cheered for the Packers for many years, but became a fan in my own right during the 2010-2011 season (convenient, I know ;) ). I started playing fantasy football with the boys and fell in love with football and especially Green Bay. I dominanted the boys in the fantasy football league and this past season I was even league champ! Clay Matthews is my favorite :inlove: followed very closely by Aaron Rodgers and a distant 3rd is Jordy Nelson. I look forward to meeting you! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings Received:
    +714 / 0 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
    Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the FF League win. I hope you enjoy being a part of sometimes dysfunctional family.
  3. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings Received:
    +817 / 8 / -4
    Packer Fan Since:
    lol....agree with neilfii's post!.....and welcome!
    Love the pink helmet!!!