"Go Pack go" chant

Tampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was turned into Go Back Home :happy0005:

Bucs have never had much of a problem with the Packers. We beat you guys last year as well. Even when you guys had Favre we still beat you most of the time.

Hendogg33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If my memory serves me correctly I think it's more that the packers have always struggled in Tampa. When they would come up to Green
Bay the packers would shove it right back at them. Also is it just me or since the division realignment do we always play Tampa in Tampa?

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If my memory serves me correctly I think it's more that the packers have always struggled in Tampa. When they would come up to Green
Bay the packers would shove it right back at them. Also is it just me or since the division realignment do we always play Tampa in Tampa?
Yeah that is weird that two years in a row we played them on the road. Kind of like playing the Cowboys on the road for so many years.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, in all fairness, this will make two years in a row the Cowboys come to Lambeau, so...

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, in all fairness, this will make two years in a row the Cowboys come to Lambeau, so...
Over the history of the matchup we have played in Dallas far more than they have played here. Not that playing here is really gonna add much to the Packer's chances but still could have used the home games last decade.

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

doughsellz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers.com » History » Record Book » Results And Rosters » All Time Results By Season

It looks like we beat you most of the time, just not on the road......nice try though

oh and your record against Favre is 15-7

Thanks for clearing that up for the poor Bucs' fan with their revisionist history intent.

I remember scores more like 37-14 in favor of GB or 34-3. And some close ones too. I also remember a Sunday night game in '95 in Tampa in December when a cold front made it all the way south & the game-time temp was 35 degrees. Tampa won in OT 13-10. It was always forgotten when the media types would herald #4's unbeaten record when the temp was 35 or below.

Members online

Latest posts