Go Carolina!

Reaction score
The niner fan mate ;). I dont understand a week after we played them and some still come here talking crap. I`m not interested in the 49ers

I don't get it either. :confused:

Nor do I, guys:sleep:

WHY the hell are 9'er fans still trolling and breakin' balls on a Packer forum a week after that game ended as you mentioned, buggybill? Shouldn't the Carolina forum be reaking with the smell of their f*rts? I would suppose 9'er fan chooses to do so because they realize that they will be the receipients of the obnoxious barbs and taunts next weekend after Steal~attle crushes them again in their crib. They'll probably be back here again after they lose next weekend:cry:

And Forget Favre, back on page one of this discussion, I had to respond to your post by disagreeing with your wanting to root for the Hockers because of the ALL the circumstances involved in the"Fail Mary" robbery play. But you know what? I am going to pull a big "waffling" act, rethink my reasoning, now, and join forces with you by rooting for STEAL~ATTLE in this upcoming game "ONLY." BOTH of those teams have some players, in addition to their whiney coaches who
display little, if any class or respect for their opponents, especially, Harbaugh. And I tip my glass to the 9'ers trolls who
have helped make my decision so much easier.

Wilson's a good kid and seems pretty humble and classy. I will definitely pull for Seattle over the 49ers.

I definitely don't like the Seahwaks and their coach, but every time I hear Russell Wilson speak, I continue to gain more and more respect for him. He appears to be just the way you described him to be, Defense92, which makes me want to root for this young man. Got to give him props! He came into this league with a lot of ability and confidence and thus far, he has backed it up with his play. Definitely have to choose him over Krapperprick in this one.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoa, Im not sure I can root for the Seahags over the Niners. Their trash talk is 3x as bad. Yes, Wilson is good kid but Pete Carroll? Richard Sherman?? Did you see Bennett mocking the Saints?? And seriously F**K that ******* 12th man. That is borderline unfair to allow for such volume of noise that it prevents the other team from calling its plays. There should be certain requirements about stadium noise, and it would'nt be that hard to put some kind of noise reducers on the field, but the NFL is way too chicken to impose something like that.

On the other hand, to me the biggest ***** out there was Anquan Boldin, not Kaepernick.

And Harbaugh gets an 8/10 for that spin move after the bad call on SF for the helmet hit on Cam Newton.

You left out Golden Tate, who finally went so far he got penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct.

There is a rule against crowd noise that is too loud. The refs just don't enforce it.

I think some of you (not you personally) need to be more honest with yourselves. You're pissed off about losing 4 in a row, two of them playoff games and you're making mountains out of molehills. Players on other teams mock Kaepernick's trademark move all the time and nobody cares. It's never talked about by the media or anybody. But now a 49er dishes it back and mocks the beloved Cam Newton and "OMG stop the press. How classless". After the game Kaepernick went up to Cam, gave him some love and patted him on the shoulder.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Action-Cam-Everything-You-Got/f5cf654c-42ed-48ee-88f0-0f14306ee756

@2:55

And what's with the Harbaugh hate? He never throws his players under the bus. He always speaks respectfully about the opposing teams. He's passionate and vocal on the sidelines. So what? That's deserving of your ire?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

WHY the hell are 9'er fans still trolling and breakin' balls on a Packer forum a week after that game ended as you mentioned, buggybill? Shouldn't the Carolina forum be reaking with the smell of their f*rts? I would suppose 9'er fan chooses to do so because they realize that they will be the receipients of the obnoxious barbs and taunts next weekend after Steal~attle crushes them again in their crib. They'll probably be back here again after they lose next weekend:cry:

And Forget Favre, back on page one of this discussion, I had to respond to your post by disagreeing with your wanting to root for the Hockers because of the ALL the circumstances involved in the"Fail Mary" robbery play. But you know what? I am going to pull a big "waffling" act, rethink my reasoning, now, and join forces with you by rooting for STEAL~ATTLE in this upcoming game "ONLY." BOTH of those teams have some players, in addition to their whiney coaches who
display little, if any class or respect for their opponents, especially, Harbaugh. And I tip my glass to the 9'ers trolls who

I definitely don't like the Seahwaks and their coach, but every time I hear Russell Wilson speak, I continue to gain more and more respect for him. He appears to be just the way you described him to be, Defense92, which makes me want to root for this young man. Got to give him props! He came into this league with a lot of ability and confidence and thus far, he has backed it up with his play. Definitely have to choose him over Krapperprick in this one.
Steal-attle! Ha! I love it!
Why didn't I think of that one?
I may steal that one for ya. He-he.

Ness

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You left out Golden Tate, who finally went so far he got penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct.

There is a rule against crowd noise that is too loud. The refs just don't enforce it.

I think some of you (not you personally) need to be more honest with yourselves. You're pissed off about losing 4 in a row, two of them playoff games and you're making mountains out of molehills. Players on other teams mock Kaepernick's trademark move all the time and nobody cares. It's never talked about by the media or anybody. But now a 49er dishes it back and mocks the beloved Cam Newton and "OMG stop the press. How classless". After the game Kaepernick went up to Cam, gave him some love and patted him on the shoulder.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Action-Cam-Everything-You-Got/f5cf654c-42ed-48ee-88f0-0f14306ee756

And what's with the Harbaugh hate? He never throws his players under the bus. He always speaks respectfully about the opposing teams. He's passionate and vocal on the sidelines. So what? That's deserving of your ire?

Stop using logic. It's treason here.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL... you 49er guys are funny. This is one of those things we need to keep a record of and call you out on it a year from now. I've watched kapershitnose closely now since he was given the job. I honestly fail to see how you should feel overly excited about this guy. Manning...Brees....Brady...those are guys to give defenses nightmares.With Kaperisapunkass it's simple...make him throw the ball and play pro-QB and not sandlot ball and you beat him. That's it. This guys time is coming. There's just not much there with this guy.

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL... you 49er guys are funny. This is one of those things we need to keep a record of and call you out on it a year from now. I've watched kapershitnose closely now since he was given the job. I honestly fail to see how you should feel overly excited about this guy. Manning...Brees....Brady...those are guys to give defenses nightmares.With Kaperisapunkass it's simple...make him throw the ball and play pro-QB and not sandlot ball and you beat him. That's it. This guys time is coming. There's just not much there with this guy.

Yeah, I agree. Most of his success is from the read option, which is hard to cover and a nightmare for some defenses, especially ours. There are some theories on how to shut down the read option and once teams properly execute on shutting it down, he will be reduced to being better than average.

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yeah, once they lose and lose big, they'll be back here and maybe on a Panthers forum as well. They most likely won't spend a lot of time on a Seattle forum. Wilson is quite the opposite and people like him make it easy for me to pull for Seattle for the rest of the season. Out of the final four, Seattle's the only team I can tolerate. As far as the Fail Mary, I don't blame Seattle, I blame the replacement refs for blowing the call.

And I really don't understand the reason for 49ers fans cotinuing to post here more than a week after our game. They should move on to their own forum and/or a Seattle forum.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And one of the Niner players called him elite! :roflmao:
And of course he is the bromance of the moment over on NFL network after the Panthers win.
They were comparing him to other 9er greats and comparing PO wins.
So fawkin what?
PO wins don't mean :poop: unless that same QB and team wins the Big Game.

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And one of the Niner players called him elite! :roflmao:
And of course he is the bromance of the moment over on NFL network after the Panthers win.
They were comparing him to other 9er greats and comparing PO wins.
So fawkin what?
PO wins don't mean :poop: unless that same QB and team wins the Big Game.

He's not the next Montana or Young until he wins the big one and hopefully that won't happen.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
He's not the next Montana or Young until he wins the big one and hopefully that won't happen.

Even if craper**** wins the big one, he will NEVER, EVER, be in the same light as Joe montana or Steve Young. Craper**** is a fad, that is it....he will come and go like a fashion trend, bank on that. I just cant wait to see that silly little punk running for his life, again, and some big OLB break his femur. That forest gump style run around fool....his days are numbered.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Harbaugh can be too much of a whiner and he does it to get the refs' ear, that's what I don't like about him. Losing to a team 4 straight times including 2 playoff losses is gonna make any fan not like your team, but the reason why the Niners have won is entirely obvious: their OL and their defense are clearly a step or two above the Packers. And a draft and a half focusing on defensive picks has not yielded results for us. That's frustrating.

I'm more frustrated with that than I am with the Niners. A decent defense and the Packers could compete with anybody and have a good chance to win, but the decent defense isn't there, not yet.

I would also add, mainly for Packer fans, I'm tired of Stubby McCarthy's stubbornness, specifically in giving himself the play-calling duties. He's just not that good of a game-day coach, but he doesn't have the objectivity or the humility to admit that he's not that good. If you look at some of the greatest coaches in the game, they let their OCs call the plays. Look at Belichick, Harbuagh is the same I believe. Our offense has consistently underperformed in the playoffs and McCarthy's plays are part of the reason why.

Last edited:
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Harbaugh can be too much of a whiner and he does it to get the refs' ear, that's what I don't like about him. Losing to a team 4 straight times including 2 playoff losses is gonna make any fan not like your team, but the reason why the Niners have won is entirely obvious: their OL and their defense are clearly a step or two above the Packers. And a draft and a half focusing on defensive picks has not yielded results for us. That's frustrating.

I'm more frustrated with that than I am with the Niners. A decent defense and the Packers could compete with anybody and have a good chance to win, but the decent defense isn't there, not yet.

I would also add, mainly for Packer fans, I'm tired of Stubby McCarthy's stubbornness, specifically in giving himself the play-calling duties. He's just not that good of a game-day coach, but he doesn't have the objectivity or the humility to admit that he's not that good. If you look at some of the greatest coaches in the game, they let their OCs call the plays. Look at Belichick, Harbuagh is the same I believe. Our offense has consistently underperformed in the playoffs and McCarthy's plays are part of the reason why.

Coach McCarthy was the Offensive Coordinator in SF before he came to GB. I believe I'd like to see how well our OC would do calling the plays, but would really like a new DC calling the defenses . ;)

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree. Most of his success is from the read option, which is hard to cover and a nightmare for some defenses, especially ours. There are some theories on how to shut down the read option and once teams properly execute on shutting it down, he will be reduced to being better than average.

Exactly. I know sometimes facts get in the way of a great argument... but all anyone has to do to prove this is take a look at what Kaperbloodsandcripts did to us in our first meeting against him and then look at the last TWO. The Packers did a much better job containing him, even with almost every starter out for that game. The guy made two big plays to beat us with his legs and that was it.

More fun facts...Kaperweaselazz is towards the bottom of the league in completion percentage. The numbers put him towards the bottom of the NFL. It's like Joe Theismann said when talking about RGIII's injury... there's a reason there's no such thing as running QBs in modern NFL football. They don't make it.

Last edited:

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly. I know sometimes facts get in the way of a great argument... but all anyone has to do to prove this is take a look at what Kaperbloodsandcripts did to us in our first meeting against him and then look at the last TWO. The Packers did a much better job containing him, even with almost every starter out for that game. The guy made two big plays to beat us with his legs and that was it.

More fun facts...Kaperweaselazz is towards the bottom of the league in completion percentage. The numbers put him towards the bottom of the NFL. It's like Joe Theismann said when talking about RGIII's injury... there's a reason there's no such thing as QBs in modern NFL football.

True, but he's also among the Top 2 most accurate passers when throwing deep, and he throws deep very often. He throws a very high volume of deep (low percentage) passes, which will adversely affects his overall completion percentage.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

doe and d

More fun facts...Kaperweaselazz is towards the bottom of the league in completion percentage. The numbers put him towards the bottom of the NFL. It's like Joe Theismann said when talking about RGIII's injury... there's a reason there's no such thing as QBs in modern NFL football.

You win the prize for the most creative and frequent uses of different names for Kaepernick :roflmao:

Members online

Latest posts