Go Carolina!

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can't blame any of us Packers fans for hating on the Niners any way we can right now.
You're a strange one.
Coming into a Packers forum and expecting us all to like the Niners and when you see that we don't you question our dislike for them?
This is a PACKERS not a general NFL or Niners forum.
And BTW I am unaware of any Packers players copying/mocking Kraperknickers sniffing his pits move. Why would they?
They got their own thing, the Lambeau Leap which is sharing the celebration and joy with the best fans in football. The best celebration in all the NFL ever. Why? Because it is so selfless.

I don't expect anything. I'm just pointing out hypocrisy. Reap what you sow...good for the goose.. And all that jazz.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Carolina can get over it. Yes, I can understand your animosity toward the 49ers over losing four in a row. But let's not pretend it's more than just that.

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

I don't expect anything. I'm just pointing out hypocrisy. Reap what you sow...good for the goose.. And all that jazz.

Carolina can get over it. Yes, I can understand your animosity toward the 49ers over losing four in a row. But let's not pretend it's more than just that.

Team loyalty dictates that Packer Fans hate to lose to any team. Therefor we want to fix the reason/reasons for any loses. If that means disliking the 49ers until we once again dominate them, then so be it.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't hate the 49ers TBO. It's just depressing to see how much better their defense is than the Packers'. 2 goal-line stands, although Carolina probably couldn't have called it worse. Run Cam Newton out of a flair FFS, he's one of the most mobile QBs in the league. Let him choose to throw or run it in.

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You clearly don't get it and that's what makes you a fan of that team full of POS people. There's a giant difference between how a QB carries himself verses any other players on the field. It's completely classless pulling that with Newton. Did you see him laughing about the fake punt with 25 seconds lef? ya....spin it however you want...kaper****head and his head coach are 100% worthless POS and I'm going to enjoy watching them get beat next weekend.

Last edited:

Ness

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nah... kapernutshit isn't a classless pos punk huh? CLASS-LESS punk.

There's a reason you've never seen Peyton Manning, Joe Montanna and for that matter, almost no career QBs pull what kaperhasdonenothing pulled today. They have class. He has NONE.

Why the need to mock Cam Newton on his own field? Who does that? I'll tell you who... a guy that's a classless POS.

Then that classy coach of his runs a fake punt up by 13 with 20 seconds left and Kaperthugdirtbag can be seen laughing about it on the sideline. Ya... you're right....these guys aren't the worst of the worst in the NFL and represent all that's F'd up in pro-sports.
Ummm...the Panthers were mocking the 49ers when they visited us at Candlestick earlier. Payback sucks.

Ness

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You clearly don't get it and that's what makes you a fan of that team full of POS people. There's a giant difference between how a QB carries himself verses any other players on the field. It's completely classless pulling that with Newton. Did you see him laughing about the fake punt with 25 seconds lef? ya....spin it however you want...kaper****head and his head coach are 100% worthless POS and I'm going to enjoy watching them get beat next weekend.
LOL so if a quarterback does it, then it's a classless gesture, but if any other player does the same it doesn't matter? Hahaha dafuq?

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can't blame any of us Packers fans for hating on the Niners any way we can right now.
You're a strange one.
Coming into a Packers forum and expecting us all to like the Niners and when you see that we don't you question our dislike for them?
This is a PACKERS not a general NFL or Niners forum.
And BTW I am unaware of any Packers players copying/mocking Kraperknickers sniffing his pits move. Why would they?
They got their own thing, the Lambeau Leap which is sharing the celebration and joy with the best fans in football. The best celebration in all the NFL ever. Why? Because it is so selfless.

Yeah, kissing one's own biceps or smelling their own armpits seems like a self glorifying gesture, while the Lambeau Leap is humbly celebrating with the fans.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What hypocrisy?
Show us where any Packers player ever once copied Kraperknickers celebration.
I am not aware of any.
Besides, even if any of them did, I'm OK with it. My team, right or wrong.

Last edited:
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m thinking of going over to the Redskins forum to bang on and on about how we ripped them to bits earlier in the season. Anybody want to join me ??. Oh no, we don`t do stuff like that. :D

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoa, Im not sure I can root for the Seahags over the Niners. Their trash talk is 3x as bad. Yes, Wilson is good kid but Pete Carroll? Richard Sherman?? Did you see Bennett mocking the Saints?? And seriously F**K that ******* 12th man. That is borderline unfair to allow for such volume of noise that it prevents the other team from calling its plays. There should be certain requirements about stadium noise, and it would'nt be that hard to put some kind of noise reducers on the field, but the NFL is way too chicken to impose something like that.

On the other hand, to me the biggest ***** out there was Anquan Boldin, not Kaepernick.

And Harbaugh gets an 8/10 for that spin move after the bad call on SF for the helmet hit on Cam Newton.

Last edited:

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
It's not just the fans that make that place so loud, they pipe in added crowd noise on top of the fans. Maybe making it illegal to pipe in noise would make it easier to play there.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not just the fans that make that place so loud, they pipe in added crowd noise on top of the fans. Maybe making it illegal to pipe in noise would make it easier to play there.
Not only the noise is an issue for the NFC championship game.
It's being reported that the Seahawks are limiting ticket sales to only people in 6 states and the Canadian provinces in an effort to keep 9er's fans out.
That's right, California residents need not apply.

Members online