Giants may of won

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I respect the team. They played well and were clearly motivated. On the other hand trolls who were on here all week get zero respect.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The Giants didn't just win ... the Packers didn't just lose ... The Giants BEAT the Packers today. I don't have a problem in the world with the Giants or the Giants organization. Sometimes.... you just get BEAT.

I however am a longtime (secondary) 9'er fan ... goes way back... I remember watching John Brodie play... and will have to pull for the 49'ers because they have a pretty cool color scheme and nice helmets. ;)

D

Dan115

The Giants didn't just win ... the Packers didn't just lose ... The Giants BEAT the Packers today. I don't have a problem in the world with the Giants or the Giants organization. Sometimes.... you just get BEAT.

I however am a longtime (secondary) 9'er fan ... goes way back... I remember watching John Brodie play... and will have to pull for the 49'ers because they have a pretty cool color scheme and nice helmets. ;)

Ya, they are such a cute team

Zen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said this in the other thread...

if the packers had slightly better hands today im not sure the giants walk away with this win. talk about those bad calls by the refs all you want giants fan, we won anyway. The Giants are not a bad team, their defense is to be respected and Eli continues to be a stable, integral, elite QB. I am excited.

But something looked off about the packers today. we played very well... and often gave rodgers no where to throw it, hence him having to run the ball. I'm proud of my team. I respect the packers and their fanbase... easily one of the most classiest organizations in the NFL.

GO BIG BLUE

and Greenbay... until next year!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I said this in the other thread...

if the packers had slightly better hands today im not sure the giants walk away with this win. talk about those bad calls by the refs all you want giants fan, we won anyway. The Giants are not a bad team, their defense is to be respected and Eli continues to be a stable, integral, elite QB. I am excited.

But something looked off about the packers today. we played very well... and often gave rodgers no where to throw it, hence him having to run the ball. I'm proud of my team. I respect the packers and their fanbase... easily one of the most classiest organizations in the NFL.

GO BIG BLUE

and Greenbay... until next year!

Zen ... make no mistake about it ... the Pack were beaten today. Good win for your guys. Truly.

NYCDBS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YOU ARE SUCH A WHINING PACKER HOMER!!! ENJOY THE OFFSEASON YOU FAILED!!!!
I know I said I wouldnt post here anymore but I couldn't help myself you guys were so smug this week I'm glad you realized what I've been saying all along your team wasn't up to the task!!! That wasn't a game it was a ROUT!!! We won it beating you and the refs... Go GMEN!!!!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I know I said I wouldnt post here anymore but I couldn't help myself you guys were so smug this week I'm glad you realized what I've been saying all along your team wasn't up to the task!!! That wasn't a game it was a ROUT!!! We won it beating you and the refs... Go GMEN!!!!

You almost sound like you think YOU had something to do with the Giants win... open another bag of Doritos, a can of Diet Coke... squeeze a few zits and do your homework...there is school tomorrow you know..your Mommie and Daddy shouldn't be letting up so late on a school night. I told your Mom this last night as I spanked her...all 300 lbs of her... BIG WOMAN!! Now... get lost until you clean up your grammar and spelling.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Your wit cannot be matched.

NYCDBS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol grammar and spelling I suppose that's all you guys have left to hold on to. I will get lost there isnt any reason to keep posting here... Enjoy the offseason Packers homers/owners lol I can't believe I just typed that.... Enjoy the offseason 15-2 gets a shiny gold star LOL!!!!

NYCDBS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Weeds next time you're in nyc let me know either on this message board or my own.... I do appreciate our dialogues and I would love to sbow you exactly how late I "stay up" brother... All kidding aside if you are ever in nyc let me know you're ok in my book...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I respect the team. They played well and were clearly motivated. On the other hand trolls who were on here all week get zero respect.
For example.....

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Stay classy Giants fans.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You almost sound like you think YOU had something to do with the Giants win... open another bag of Doritos, a can of Diet Coke... squeeze a few zits and do your homework...there is school tomorrow you know..your Mommie and Daddy shouldn't be letting up so late on a school night. I told your Mom this last night as I spanked her...all 300 lbs of her... BIG WOMAN!! Now... get lost until you clean up your grammar and spelling.

LOL.......GOOD ONE...YOU SOUND LIKE YOU SHOULD LIVE HERE IN NJ

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Something was off w/the Pack yesterday.......Rogers was off his game.......I dont know if it was the layoff or the tragedy......I picked the Pack to win a close one....but what do I know.......I also pick the Falcons to beat NYG

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, this needs to stop. Giants fans, stop gloating, we won fair and square, well not exactly "fair", there were calls that Leavy should never be allowed to ref again, blatant mis-calls. Packers fans, you lost, get over it. Name calling isn't cool. Was a very good game, but I TOLD EVERYONE, sometimes a first-round bye goes against you. Rodgers was clearly off, my God, he hasn't played in 3 weeks. Giants came to win, and I said it, whoever scores first, whoever brings their game will walk away smiling. This one goes to the jints, but stop the immature fighting, it's stupid.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agreed........Pack fans are very classy........i've been here for a long time and have always been treated very well by them........i picked the Pack......who would not have..........I love my team but also I'm a realist.......i'm glad i was wrong
btw.......i've been a NYG fan since Tittle & Gifford so I've seen it all........good and bad.

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow, we're giving our ages away. I remember when the talk of brooklyn was the Giants and Bears, and tittle having an NFL record 30 td passes. Been a fan since 63, and that photo of Tittle on his knees, blood from his head at the steelers game, wow. I cringed when Shofner dropped the game winning pass in the end zone.

Packers are a great team, but the jints were hungrier. The Giants peaked at the right time, and I'm not saying they are gonna beat SF, but it's gonna be one helluva blood-fest.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When all is said and done the Packers did not play well last night, and the Giants played better. Both of these teams are similarly built and will most likely have many encounters over the next decade. The Giants undoubtedly have a tougher division, so it will be harder and harder for them to make their deep runs, especially finishing the way they did.. but at this moment the Giants should seize what they have earned and not look back.

Packers fans are shamed by their execution, but here is to hoping and expecting a handful of superbowl appearances to come in this next decade.

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When all is said and done the Packers did not play well last night, and the Giants played better. Both of these teams are similarly built and will most likely have many encounters over the next decade. The Giants undoubtedly have a tougher division, so it will be harder and harder for them to make their deep runs, especially finishing the way they did.. but at this moment the Giants should seize what they have earned and not look back.

Packers fans are shamed by their execution, but here is to hoping and expecting a handful of superbowl appearances to come in this next decade.
You know, it all comes down to "when you hit the playoffs, you can't have a bad game." That unfortunately was a "bad game" for Rodgers and your packers. It came at the worst time in the season. It didn't help that the Giants were peaking at the right time, it's just how the cards fell. Hopefully they'll continue on the "road" they're on in San Fran.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow, we're giving our ages away. I remember when the talk of brooklyn was the Giants and Bears, and tittle having an NFL record 30 td passes. Been a fan since 63, and that photo of Tittle on his knees, blood from his head at the steelers game, wow. I cringed when Shofner dropped the game winning pass in the end zone.

Packers are a great team, but the jints were hungrier. The Giants peaked at the right time, and I'm not saying they are gonna beat SF, but it's gonna be one helluva blood-fest.

lol.......i grew up in bklyn.......that bears team that beat us in '63 could barely score from the 1 yard line.......their qb (Bobby Wade i think)stunk...........the d was unreal.

bklyn1028

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where? I grew up by Red Hook, then moved to Flatbush. ERASMUS....woo hoo. Back then football was ok, but the Dodgers were IT! I rememeber when they beat the yanks in the world series '57 I think, and I was sitting on my stoop and limos drove up the block. Pee Wee Reese was in an open one and waving, I'll never forget it.

SNAP

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I would not be ashamed........they just didnt have it for whatever reason and they were classy enough to not make excuses......i remeber a few years ago(2001) when the Devils had a chance to win the cup at home up 3 games to 2 over Colorado and lost 4-0 and went to Co. and lost 3-1 and the cup..........they just didnt have in that home game........it happens.......no need to be ashamed..........Us Yankee fans know what it's like to blow a whole series up 3 games to 0.

Members online

Latest posts