Get Your Throw Back Jerseys Out! We're Back Home

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
God I hate those helmets.

The jersey is sweet, though. I bought a Clay t-shirt that looks exactly like one of those jerseys, I'll be wearing that.

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are only 4 NFL teams in 2010 who are left playing in NFL out of the 12 teams, that were NFL in 1929. Packer are using 1929 throw back jersey against the 49ers at LF this Sunday, Dec 5. 1929 which the year the Packers won their first NFL Championship.

The 1929 undefeated NFL Champions Green Bay Packers Won 12 lost 0 Tie 1
The 2nd place New York Giants Won 12 lost 1 Tie 1
The 4th place Chicago (now Az,)Cardinals Won 6 Lost 6 Tie 1
The 9th place Chicago Bears won 4 lost 9 Tie 2

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Going to the game, and it will be one of the most colorful home games this year. I am hoping my Hutson jersey comes so I can fit in the navy and blue crowd. Though I would probably wear the throwback woodson jersey even if it doesn't arrive.

jhutch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats pretty cool pwt. I wondered y they chose to wear them for the 49ers game.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bought my Clay Matthews throwback jersey and got it in time for this game. I'm very big on wearing the right-colored jersey for every game; the only time since 2007 I've worn the wrong jersey was when Dallas wore their colored jerseys at home, while I expected them to go white. Anyway, I would have preferred for them to wear the jerseys against a team that was actually around back then.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing as I wont be leaving the house Sunday (other than to take my girlfriend home!), I may aswell wear my Chuck Woodson throwback on Friday for work :)

And I'm with Jess, I LOVE the Pats throwbacks a lot.

L

Lunchboxer

My Only problem is with the Helmet. The Helmet looks ulgy. I know its trying to be brown because the brown leather helmets the players used to wear but now days it looks ulgy.

The Jersey it self looks awesome.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I do wish they would of just went with a solid gold/yellowish helmet...I realize that they are trying to replicate the leather ones,.but really! I can't stand it!:nea:

* I do love the fact that she's got a Riddell Packer sewing machine!!!! I want one!!!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I would of gone with matte helmets or tried to create a leather outline for the brown. But I do love the big yellow circle, its not exactly new, but its different, and temporary. Plus it looks sharp on the blue.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I actually have to admit I love the Detriot throwbacks they wear on thanksgiving sometimes, the socks are especially great- I love solid colored socks

Members online

Latest posts