Genarlow Wilson, justice finally served?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Read this article. I've been following this for quite awhile now. This kid used to cover Calvin Johnson in high school and he claims he could shut him down. Only HS, but just something few who know this story probably are aware of the connection. I mention that because it shows he had some talent and pretty much wasted it away.

Regardless, Read THIS

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
You guys are just foul. The kid gets head and gets 10 years? Where if he had *********** it would have been a misdemeanor?

This doesn't bother anyone? Amazing.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
This is a BS case.. read someplace that he is getting his case overturned finally looked for the link this morning... but no luck :(

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
This is a BS case.. read someplace that he is getting his case overturned finally looked for the link this morning... but no luck :(

A jury recently said he was innocent of the charges however that ruling is now being appealed.

I think its ******** to be honest with you. I think some kind of punishment yes, but 10 years or any years in prison way over the line.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The punishment should fit the crime. This one doesn't in my view.
Had he FORCED the girl that would be different.
It's crazy.............you can murder someone and get out in 13 years. 10 years for this? Way over the top.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
It's crazy.............you can murder someone and get out in 13 years. 10 years for this? Way over the top.

Get this, in those SAME laws, if he had ***********, he would have served NO prison time at all!!!

You can't ruin a life with **** sex. With *********** you get pregnant and that could be disastrous to two young kids not to mention the child itself.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Get this, in those SAME laws, if he had ***********, he would have served NO prison time at all!!!

You can't ruin a life with **** sex. With *********** you get pregnant and that could be disastrous to two young kids not to mention the child itself.
I HAVE to tell you about this one.........I once went out with a girl that happened to be my sister in laws niece. I was a "good boy" and did NOT do anything more then kiss her, even though she wanted to do more.
Well, my sister in law wanted to find out just how far we went, so she asked the girl if we had ever had **** SEX. And the girl answered "YES" to her! My sister in law later told me this story, and i was like "NO! NO! It didn't happen!" Then she cut me off and said "Wait....here's the rest of the story!" So my sister in law was SHOCKED but didn't want to show it, so she asked her niece "Do you KNOW what **** sex is?" The girl said "YES! That means TALKING about it!" Then my sister in law told her what **** sex was, and the girl said "OH NOOOO! We didn't do THAT!!!"
This is a TRUE story, i'm not kidding!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:

wait your talking about England right.... America aint like that.
No....that crap happens here. You can get out on "good behaviour'..........which is funny, as it's your BAD behaviour that gets you in trouble in the first place!

Members online

Latest posts