Gb Vs Atl Prediction

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I expect this to be a full fledged shoot out since we can't stop the pass.

GB 37
ATL 35
Part of me thinks your right.
Another thinks/hopes that this is the week the defense gets it together.
Somehow I cannot see the Falcons scoring more than two TDs.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can put Matty Ice in for my fantasy team and thereby tank his game and guarantee a Packer Victory.
Is this a kindler/gentler Amish Mafia?
What happened to the threats, blackmail, extortion and other shenanigans we used to know and love from the AM?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Part of me thinks your right.
Another thinks/hopes that this is the week the defense gets it together.
Somehow I cannot see the Falcons scoring more than two TDs.

You could be right, I'm just worried is all.

When I seen we are 31st in pass defense, my jaw dropped. I wasn't real surprised seeing NE as the 32nd ranked overall defense, but we do not belong at 28th and 31st in passing defense.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
The Bears did it, the Bucks did it, even the Hawks almost did it. There O line is Crap. We stop Turner on the first two drives. Get to Ryan often. Jump out to a 14 point lead, take the crowd out of the game and they are only smelling our exhaust after that. Their running game is out the window. They turn the ball over 3 times. Clay has his coming out party on the turf and has at least 2 sacks. Cobb returns a punt for a TD. This is going to be another statement game by Big Mac, Arod and the fearsome five some.

We are a better Dome team then Atlanta.

Packers 52
Atlanta 27

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this a kindler/gentler Amish Mafia?
What happened to the threats, blackmail, extortion and other shenanigans we used to know and love from the AM?
My threats do no good on the Falcons. They know it would take me 5 weeks to get to the East coast in my buggy. Here in the heart of Amish Mafia country, Las Vegas, I can only control the west coast.

OP
OP
TCHickman24

TCHickman24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears did it, the Bucks did it, even the Hawks almost did it. There O line is Crap. We stop Turner on the first two drives. Get to Ryan often. Jump out to a 14 point lead, take the crowd out of the game and they are only smelling our exhaust after that. Their running game is out the window. They turn the ball over 3 times. Clay has his coming out party on the turf and has at least 2 sacks. Cobb returns a punt for a TD. This is going to be another statement game by Big Mac, Arod and the fearsome five some.

We are a better Dome team then Atlanta.

Packers 52
Atlanta 27

Man I hope you are right...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My threats do no good on the Falcons. They know it would take me 5 weeks to get to the East coast in my buggy. Here in the heart of Amish Mafia country, Las Vegas, I can only control the west coast.
Ah yes! This is the AM I remember!

You could take a train.
I've met and spoken with the Amish on Amtrack. (I guess they put the Am into Amtrack?)
Or are members of the AM just too cool for trains?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Packers 54-48. What defense? You mean we were supposed to bring them along too? I thought there was a little extra legroom and linguini on the flight down. Who needs a defense when you can score at will?

cheeseheadfanatic87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 38
Falcons 27

Will be a shootout early, but I think the Packers D will slow Matt Ryan down in the fourth. 2nd half adjustments.

OP
OP
TCHickman24

TCHickman24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 54-48. What defense? You mean we were supposed to bring them along too? I thought there was a little extra legroom and linguini on the flight down. Who needs a defense when you can score at will?
We will stop Turner.. So no shot Matt Ryan puts that many points up.. ARod on the other hand, well we know 54 isnt no biggy for him!

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict that this time the actual team joins their fans and completely surrenders the GADome in the 3rd Quarter. This could be a fork in the road type moment for the Falcons, and I think they will take the path of a complete meltdown.

OP
OP
TCHickman24

TCHickman24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict that this time the actual team joins their fans and completely surrenders the GADome in the 3rd Quarter. This could be a fork in the road type moment for the Falcons, and I think they will take the path of a complete meltdown.

I was there last year when all the ATL fans were leaving in the 3rd quarter.. Such a great sight.. Maybe we can get them to leave at halftime Sunday! (ill be there!!)

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Think this is going to be close. The Falcons blame us for everything. WE are the reason they didn't get to the superbowl, this is the game they will circle to turn their season around. They need this WAY more then we ever could... too bad we know how to win the close ones.

Packers 42
Falcons 35

Members online

Latest posts