GB Packers in Bulgaria

Status
Not open for further replies.

packers_BG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey people!
Greatings from Bulgaria - a small country in Eastern Europe... where there are Packer fens!! We are not many, but we are more than the others :D
I am a sport journalist with the Bulgarian national television, i comment volleyball and Moto GP and people... my dream is to step at Lambeou one day!
You must know - Packers are in our harts forEVER!

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey people!
Greatings from Bulgaria - a small country in Eastern Europe... where there are Packer fens!! We are not many, but we are more than the others :D
I am a sport journalist with the Bulgarian national television, i comment volleyball and Moto GP and people... my dream is to step at Lambeou one day!
You must know - Packers are in our harts forEVER!

Welcome to the forum! :)
And Merry Christmas!

It's great to meet and talk to Packers fans from all around the world. If someone would have asked me if there are any Packer fans in Bulgaria I would have guessed no. Great to hear that the allure of the green and gold stretches that far!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Awsome man, good luck with that dream of stepping on Lambeau. I have the same dream and I live in NY. :p Lets compete to see who can do it first :D

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! It is fun to chat with Packer fans from all over the world here on the Internet. :hi:

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums :)

It's great to see Packer fans from the other end of Europe. Hope you get to see Lambeau one day!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and Merry Christmas! Glad to know the Packers are making fans even in Easter Europe! Cool.

How is the popularity of the sport in Eastern Europe?

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah, well, fortunately the Packers seem to be very popular across the world. Who needs America's team when you have people all over the world supporting the Packers?

OP
OP
packers_BG

packers_BG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums and Merry Christmas! Glad to know the Packers are making fans even in Easter Europe! Cool.

How is the popularity of the sport in Eastern Europe?

Unfortunately it's not so popular, there are other tradition sports in this part of the world - soccer, volleyball, basketball... Frankly, most of the people are making jokes with me, couse I love this game and they don't understand it... You know that always people say first NO about the things they don't understand! But that's OK..
We have one team here - Team Sofia! They are working very hard and try to make the sport more popular. They are young boys, most of them, 18-24 years old, and we expect them to qualify for the Central European championship, it will be great :)

OP
OP
packers_BG

packers_BG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I spent 4 mounths at Madeline Island as a student work and travel program in 2005, I was closer than you but couldn't go to Green Bay! But that was the moment they entered my heart, when I saw what Packers mean for the people in Wisconsin, when I saw what tradition and spirit they have! It's fantastic!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Are you able to watch NFL games in Bulgaria?

Good luck to your team Sofia.

OP
OP
packers_BG

packers_BG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you able to watch NFL games in Bulgaria?

Good luck to your team Sofia.

Thanks!
I have ESPN America at my place, so I have no problems with that... but when they don't broadcast Packers I just browse the net for stream :)

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello BG, and welcome to the forum. I live in Wisconsin, and I'm always happy to see how far around the globe the Packer's fan base stretches. I hope you can make it back sometime and enjoy the best game atmosphere that the NFL has to offer. Go Pack!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hello BG, and welcome to the forum. I live in Wisconsin, and I'm always happy to see how far around the globe the Packer's fan base stretches. I hope you can make it back sometime and enjoy the best game atmosphere that the NFL has to offer. Go Pack!

Yep, Jerry Jones spent $1.2B dollars on his stadium and a 50 yard HD screen and still can't complete with the experience of seeing a football game in GB Wisconsin.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum man, its crazy how we can get every Football game here but cant get a decent MotoGP broadcast my how lucky you are lol

OP
OP
packers_BG

packers_BG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum man, its crazy how we can get every Football game here but cant get a decent MotoGP broadcast my how lucky you are lol

where are you from?
I know it's hard, but Dorna are doing all their best to make you pay for every second.. :))
So, people, where are we going this year..?? I hope at least Conference final..

Pack4Life16

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any Bulgarian here for fantasy?
I'm running all-Bulgarian fantasy league and I need one more person.
DRAFT IS TODAY!!!
Standard scoring
$20 buy-in (not mandatory)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Any Bulgarian here for fantasy?
I'm running all-Bulgarian fantasy league and I need one more person.
DRAFT IS TODAY!!!
Standard scoring
$20 buy-in (not mandatory)

Good luck with that one mate.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cool, mate! right season to post on here. you will not be disappointed this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts