Game thred: Packers vs Bears @ Chicago

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I mean we are just being dominated. I hope the lines get their strength back over halftime because our blocking is just not holding up.

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've played much better in the 2nd half than we have the first half of the last 2 ballgames. I see us making adjustments and coming out firing on all cylinders, driving down and scoring a TD on the opening drive, taking the lead and never looking back......

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've played much better in the 2nd half than we have the first half of the last 2 ballgames. I see us making adjustments and coming out firing on all cylinders, driving down and scoring a TD on the opening drive, taking the lead and never looking back......
sounds good, any predicted changes in the line up though?

roy_munson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who said the Bears offensive line was awful?

They are totally manhandling the Packers DLine ....
.... and where the hell are the Packer linebackers ... nearly every tackle they do make is 8 to 10 yards down the field ...

This is really embarrassing ...
If the Packers can't play better than this in "poor conditions" than they are going to struggle a ton during playoff games at Lambeau.

This definitely not your '95,'96,'97 Packer team; they lived for games played in weather like this ...

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
roy_munson said:
Who said the Bears offensive line was awful?

They are totally manhandling the Packers DLine ....
.... and where the hell are the Packer linebackers ... nearly every tackle they do make is 8 to 10 yards down the field ...

This is really embarrassing ...
If the Packers can't play better than this in "poor conditions" than they are going to struggle a ton during playoff games at Lambeau.

This definitely not your '95,'96,'97 Packer team; they lived for games played in weather like this ...

That's what I'm saying. Very soft.

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerfan4Life said:

I don't believe so...We have the talent in all 3 facets of the game, we just need to pull our heads out and play like the Green Bay Packers

mateus

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mateus said:
Packerfan4Life said:

I don't believe so...We have the talent in all 3 facets of the game, we just need to pull our heads out and play like the Green Bay Packers
so basically: get the monkey of your back and get the ball down the field!
well theres still a half to go, so we'll see how it looks.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, this team doesn't know how to play in bad conditions apparently.

First time I've seen Favre looking COLD!! He did say these were the worst conditions he had played in, in 17 years. But hell, bears gotta play in it too and they are making it way too close for comfort.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thought of possible being swept by the Bears is an annoying thought to me. Hell I hope we just get one td and then hold em. I'll take 14-13.

roy_munson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears have already rushed the ball 30 times for 99 yards ... 30 freak'in times!!!

Embarrassing ....

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
That's what I'm saying. Very soft.

Let's not forget to keep things in perspective. If Favre said this is the worst weather he's played in, then it's gotta be pretty bad.

The middle of Soldier Field was re-laid, so the footing is very slippery. On top of that the Defensive players are wearing a lot of layers, making movement difficult, limiting how fast the LBs can break on the ball.

We're also missing our best DT, and our scheme relies on gap control. We're not getting that, which is making things much more difficult for our LBs and Ss.

roy_munson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, Pam ... whoever throws the ball the best in the second half is going to win this game ... no question ...

Members online

Latest posts