Game Thread

OP
OP
P

packedhouse

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't spell

The defense backs are playing too far off the receiver and the tacklers aren't tackling. Someone should tell them that you only make this team if you play well

OP
OP
P

packedhouse

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't spell

The defense backs are playing too far off the receiver and the tacklers aren't tackling. Someone should tell them that you only make this team if you play well

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Ga,e Thread

abdul hodge looked pretty good...how bad is ruvel hurt...jordy caught one...Rogers looks ready...he missed a wide open shot...took advantage the next play...Brohm had rookie jitters...we need a veteran back up...where is Vinne Testaverde?

OP
OP
P

packedhouse

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hodge has been the only bright spot of the second string defense. The only one.

I'm really tired of listening to Larry, Curly and Moe. What the hell is curly doing wearing a Brett Favre Jets jersey. This is a game in Lambeau field, how stupid can he be?

RockJock07

Cheesehead
Reaction score

starpass said:
abdul hodge looked pretty good...how bad is ruvel hurt...jordy caught one...Rogers looks ready...he missed a wide open shot...took advantage the next play...Brohm had rookie jitters...we need a veteran back up...where is Vinne Testaverde?

I hope he's retired because there is no way he's a part of this team. Overall tonight I was pleased. I thought the first team o and d looked pretty good and there were key members missing on both sides of the ball, more so on Defense.

The front 7 overall looked bad but again, that's the injuries. Jordy is a hoover, he needs to be on the first team if Jennings is not gonna play on saturday. I thought Brohm looked better the longer he was in there and Flynn looked very average.

Members online

Latest posts