Game Thread: Redskins vs Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Inactives for each team, courtesy Packersnews.com:

The Packers' inactives are: G Junius Coston, CB Will Blackmon, RB Brandon Jackson, LB Desmond Bishop, DT Colin Cole, DT Daniel Muir and DE Michael Montgomery. First-round draft pick Justin Harrell is active for the second consecutive week.

Inactive for Washington are: CB David Macklin, LB Marcus Washington, DT Ryan Boschetti, G Rick DeMulling, G Randy Thomas, TE Cody Boyd and WR Reche Caldwell. Jason Fabini is starting at right guard in place of Thomas and Randall Godfrey at strongside linebacker in place of Washington.

Interesting to note that Randel-El seems to be active for todays game.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Well at least it isnt as confusing as having a 8 page thread for one game.

Maybe I should PM AADP on how to make a decent thread of importance. Seeing as he obviously hasn't read the rules on how to create a thread for a game...

tsk tsk tsk

:twisted:

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
grr im forced to listen to the packers and watch the vikings.
its a sad day.
but the vikings are getting things rolling against the bears...which is pretty hilarious. nothing would make me happier than a bears loss, even though that may mean a vikes win.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
going back to packers 1st series...

when was last time you seen Favre pitch the ball to a rb? they came out in like a wishbone formation and he pitched it

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

when was last time you seen Favre pitch the ball to a rb? they came out in like a wishbone formation and he pitched it

Seen it twice now! Seems to work ok :D

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:

Seen it twice now! Seems to work ok :D

yup they did it on the td...I did mention this just this past week to a buddy and why they dont pitch..Favre always has that out stretched hand and to me its very telegraphed its a run that way

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
that int was almsot the same type that happened last week..We got the call this time, however it prob should have been redskins ball..

and its crap it cant be challenged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts