Game day Expirence

ndandrea91

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yesterday ,
I was at the game and i ran into a man with a viking Favre jersey. I went up to him kindly and said i respected him that he wore the jersey to the game. Bad idea or should I have booed?:viksux:

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yesterday ,
I was at the game and i ran into a man with a viking Favre jersey. I went up to him kindly and said i respected him that he wore the jersey to the game. Bad idea or should I have booed?:viksux:
I'm just wondering why he even wore that jersey to a steelers game, was he mocking us?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering why he even wore that jersey to a steelers game, was he mocking us?

Yes I think so..

I always wonder why when you go to a game and someone wears a jersey from a team not even in the game?

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes I think so..

I always wonder why when you go to a game and someone wears a jersey from a team not even in the game?

Actually eagles fans are known to do that. On an eagles bye week, some fans will actually travel to an nfc east game and cheer for the eagles even though they aren't playing. Being from NY trust me, I know this.

OP
OP
ndandrea91

ndandrea91

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol. did you hear about the eagles snow ball fights yesterday. fans from all levels where throwing iceballs @ the opposing team and security

Members online

No members online now.