Game 6- Bring on the Browns

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a distinct possibility that the Packers have to carry an 'injured' active player against the Browns. So Hayward may be on the active list but still not play.
Do you HAVE to suit up 46? I don't know the rules. I could see James Jones in uniform in case you want a 1 yard TD. He should be able to hobble into the endzone and be a decoy to draw coverage.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Gameday inactives: CM3, Jones, Jones, Hayward, Perry, Starks, Taylor. Don't know who else is dressed but won't play. Neal?

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is Hayward returning like, ever? Thought 2 weeks ago he was back in practice and then all of the sudden forgotten about again.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is Hayward returning like, ever? Thought 2 weeks ago he was back in practice and then all of the sudden forgotten about again.
Hayward better play next week. I can't believe how long he's been out. Man up and play.

Einstein McFly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hayward better play next week. I can't believe how long he's been out. Man up and play.
Derp!

Seriously though, drop the "man up" BS. He should play when the docs agree that he's healthy and the coaches think he'll be effective and when he won't re-injure it. The schedule isn't all that tough for the next few weeks, so it's WAY more important to have him 100% for the end of the year and playoffs.

TimthePackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got all excited when I saw the Packers line up in a recognizable formation, the "I" formation, then they passed. I think you get Kuhn out in front of Lacy you could be looking at some huge run plays.

OP
OP

12theTruth

Derp!

Seriously though, drop the "man up" BS. He should play when the docs agree that he's healthy and the coaches think he'll be effective and when he won't re-injure it. The schedule isn't all that tough for the next few weeks, so it's WAY more important to have him 100% for the end of the year and playoffs.

I agree but these rivalry games I doubt will be easy. We struggled to pull away from a team led by a very poor starting QB today. If Finley is out for a period of time, our offense becomes easier to defend by his absence

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I agree but these rivalry games I doubt will be easy. We struggled to pull away from a team led by a very poor starting QB today. If Finley is out for a period of time, our offense becomes easier to defend by his absence

Yeah, big drop off at TE for the Pack after Finley. His TD run was awesome today. He will be missed. Hope he is ok (pray no serious injury to his neck...)

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, big drop off at TE for the Pack after Finley. His TD run was awesome today. He will be missed. Hope he is ok (pray no serious injury to his neck...)
Did you notice all the missed tackles on him? Guys keep diving down at knees.... whatever happened to just going at a guy's mid-section and wrapping up?

I cannot STAND the way guys try to tackle these days. Diving at knees and at heads. Finley's been crushed time and time again in the head and knee area. He's got 3 feet between his knees and his chin.

I feel bad for the guy.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
did anyone find anything out about jermicheal? im worried

Just reported on Chuck and Wickett radio: Finley is in ICU. No surgery yet.

Other than this, no news. Hopefully, having him in ICU is precautionary. But, we don't know yet.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I got all excited when I saw the Packers line up in a recognizable formation, the "I" formation, then they passed. I think you get Kuhn out in front of Lacy you could be looking at some huge run plays.
This is a common misconception. Just because Kuhn is listed as our FB, doesn't mean he can run block. Had we actually been running the ball you would have seen a TE back there.

When Dallas Clark was sitting at home without a team during training camp I was hoping the Packers would have given him a call.
Because he's old and wasn't considered by most as worth kicking the tires.

Yet another reason Tom Crabtree would have come in handy..........
Crabby was only a slightly smaller gap. Still a big gap.

Members online

Latest posts