Gado not on Pro Bowl Ballot

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Might be wrong but there might be a dead line for players to be put on the ballot...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dont take it as disrespect. they get these ballots messed up all the time.

example: in the NBA one this year, tyson chandler is on it, but mike sweetney isnt (hes not great, but a lot better than tyson)

shiftysdad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the reason he's not on the pro bowl is probably because he's very recent and they haven't had time to completely analyz him.

also... he's still #3 so, just wait my friends.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JavonWalker084 said:
i dont think he's deserving of a pro bowl yet guys, lets slow down

but if he goes into camp as a #1 or #2, he'll be on a ballot

He doesn't deserve to go to the Pro Bowl yet, but he definitely deserves to be on the ballot. :p

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shiftysdad said:
the reason he's not on the pro bowl is probably because he's very recent and they haven't had time to completely analyz him.

also... he's still #3 so, just wait my friends.

playing like he did on national tv certainly won't hurt...he gets two more cracks at national tv monday vs. baltimore and christmas day vs. chicago

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you serious? The pro bowl ballot is comprised in August and September every year. Besides, if you were seriously looking for his name on the ballot to vote for him you need a little dose of reality.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Are you serious? The pro bowl ballot is comprised in August and September every year. Besides, if you were seriously looking for his name on the ballot to vote for him you need a little dose of reality.

I wouldn't vote for him, but the fact is that pretty much everyone is on the ballot. He deserves to be on there, but he didn't make an impact in time unfortunately.

EDIT: I take that back. There is no reason he shouldn't be on the ballot. I just noticed that Mike McMahon is on it. If Mike McMahon is on the ballot, Samkon should be too.

OP
OP
hitking2456

hitking2456

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:

I was just saying how crazy it was for a player who a)hardly plays and b)can't do anything besides catch a dump pass and then get tackled before he can do anything, and another player who isn't even on the team anymore, to be on the Pro Bowl Ballot, and then Gado, who has been playing very good ball lately, to be left off.

Members online

Latest posts