Fuzzy made my day !!!!

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am soooooooooooooooooooooHappyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!

I got my tickets today for my 2 yearly Packer Games at Lambeau !!!!!!

Delivered direct from Fuzzy´s !!!!! Cant wait to be there speccially the one VS The Jets, in a cold december day at Lambeau !!!!

May the beer be cold and the brats be hot, may the Pack kick the Jets right in the butt !!!!!

Django

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I just bought tickets to the Cardinal game. I am 39 years old, born and raised in da UP in a staunch Packer household and have never been to a game. I now live in Colorado and am absolutely giddy with the thought of the pilgrimage to Lambeau in Oct. I just wish I bring my dog(named Lambeau) and my cat (named Nitschke)! Damn, Im getting choked up again! Any need to know info you locals could offer up would be great, I havent been to GB in over a decade. Thanks!

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last night I swapped 4 tickets for the preseason game with Atlanta for 4 regular season tickets.
The kicker is I don't know which game they will be for but I will be in Lambeau for a regular season game, probably a cold weather game.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
Last night I swapped 4 tickets for the preseason game with Atlanta for 4 regular season tickets.
The kicker is I don't know which game they will be for but I will be in Lambeau for a regular season game, probably a cold weather game.

that is a serious score...good stuff.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Django said:
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I just bought tickets to the Cardinal game. I am 39 years old, born and raised in da UP in a staunch Packer household and have never been to a game. I now live in Colorado and am absolutely giddy with the thought of the pilgrimage to Lambeau in Oct. I just wish I bring my dog(named Lambeau) and my cat (named Nitschke)! Damn, Im getting choked up again! Any need to know info you locals could offer up would be great, I havent been to GB in over a decade. Thanks!

Hey, I have a dog named Lambeau too! Black Lab, 90 lbs, excellent bird hunter. (Falcons, Eagles, Cardinals, just kidding...mostly pheasants and ducks)

Members online

Latest posts