Future roster (active, ps) moves.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
About 10 minutes ago on twitter, FB Jon Hoese who was undrafted in this years draft but ended up signing with GB in the pre-seaon (ultimately cut) just posted on his twitter:

"back to Lambeau! go pack go"

I asked him what he meant whether he has a workout or not, he has not answered yet. But this makes me think about other posts this week, 1 post by Tori Gurley (ps) and one by Brandian Ross (ps) both esentially saying, "god works in mysterious way" "prayers and blessings", which I found out that Gurley was pursued by another team, but chose to stay with GB. No one is sure about Ross yet.

Packers also held additional workouts the past 2 weeks, the first workouts in a while and signed Jake Vergilino (sp?). They have had others in as well. Tyrell Sutton, and another ufa, released by the Cowboys, Keenan Mace who is a DL via his twitter.

Alot of movement all of the sudden. But no players to IR and Im not sure how much more room is open on the PS. Thoughts??

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd love to see Gurley added to the regular roster. Why hasn't he been called up to replace Quarless?

Members online

Latest posts