Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Hey, cool pic Bundesbiers ! :tup: :D
Im getting more and more excited, Im sure the next season will be much better for us. Really sad not getting tickets for Cologne, even my wife would have loved to come with me to see the game. Cologne is always worth a visit ! :tup:

And Rhein Energie Stadion is really good. Been there twice and FC Koeln won both games, so that makes it better. Oh, and did I mention the Koelsch? :D

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
A true display of "BIRGing" and "CORFing" on this forum right now. Sports psychology calls the euphoria of identifying with ones team after victory as "basking in reflected glory". Distancing oneself after a team struggles is "cutting off reflected failure". As opposed to you fellows, I "birg" a lot. Stern des Sudens!!!!

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Alaaf > Helau. Kölner Karnival rates higher than Düsseldorf. Mainz is off the scale at the bottom. If you want to experience the dark side of the force, try Fasching in Schwabenland or Bayern.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Alaaf > Helau. Kölner Karnival rates higher than Düsseldorf. Mainz is off the scale at the bottom. If you want to experience the dark side of the force, try Fasching in Schwabenland or Bayern.

You sir, have joined my ignore list.......again !! :cautious:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
So have I but I`m sure I`ll remember soon enough :D. DO NOT insult Mainz

I've been there quite a few times. It is the main location of the ZDF television network... (in case you didn't know). They were nasty clients. Typically...

ZDF: It crashes when I do this.
Sandolf: Maybe you shouldn't do that then.
ZDF: #@%!#%#@!!!

Mainz is alright. Wiesbaden, which is just on the other side of the Rhein, is much nicer. The Americans took over that place back when they were running the country. They were very good about not bombing the crap out of the cities they wanted to hang out in after the war.

I

That was hilarious. I had no idea who that was... haha.

So who's your English Premier League team?

I`m originally from Liverpool and all my family were Liverpool supporters so........I have a soft spot for Everton if I`m honest :cautious:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
you`re being ignored ;)

Over at the mother ship Bolttalk, the mods, instead of banning a guy, put him on universal ignore. He could still post, but nobody could see him. I wouldn't have known this except that somebody gloated about it sometime later.

Last edited:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Looks like some Premiere League teams wanted to get Julian Green on loan from Bayern and Bayern said; "no dice". I think Pep's really gonna give him his shot this year.

I

As long as we don`t get into "My dad can fight your dad !" stuff here, I`m cool.....:laugh: (because my dad could so fight your dad.....lol)

Members online