Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Important day for the future of Hamburg and HSV

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Fortuna Köln is still alive ? :eek::D
I still remember Jean Löring being their president and firing their manager Toni Schumacher during
halftime ! :roflmao:

That's right! Glad you mentioned that.

I've always had a soft spot for Fortuna... (despite their dump of a stadium). Maybe its like the Kickers-VfB... St. Pauli-<ahem> thing. :D

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
That's right! Glad you mentioned that.

I've always had a soft spot for Fortuna... (despite their dump of a stadium). Maybe its like the Kickers-VfB... St. Pauli-<ahem> thing. :D

Is it possible they have a new stadium from when you were there? I went by their stadium (no game was being played), but it was good walk from my hotel and I needed the walk after all the Kölsch I drank the previous night. I thought their stadium was quite good.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Suedstadion is the same place. It looks like they have found some money to fix it up since I lived there.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
And Viktoria Koeln is on the other side of the Rhein. That stadium was more of a dump.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
And Viktoria Koeln is on the other side of the Rhein. That stadium was more of a dump.

Here is a little (unsolicited) Cologne culture lesson for you. If you are left (looking north) "links Rheinisch" or right"rechts", is a BIG deal. Right = BAD. It's looked down upon by the majority. The right side smells... (at least in their fantasy)

ie, Leverkusen (chemical dump), Duesseldorf (idiots). :D

Last edited:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
haha... Well I will admit the "rechts" side of the Koelner Rhein is not as good as the left. In Duesseldorf, the right side is better. But I think you are coming at this from a Political standpoint... ha!

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
There is not much "links Rheinisch" to Duesseldorf. There's Oberkassel, which is actually a pretty ritzy neighborhood. And Neuss... (which really isn't D'dorf). Krefeld is another story.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
^Niederkassel too. For the first time this last trip, I actually went across the bridge to the left side and walked around. It was a nice walk along the Rhein. But all the breweries and action are on the right side. :D

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
^^ I used to walk my dog over there a lot when I lived in D'dorf. He used to got nuts in the back as we were driving over the Rheinkniebruecke because he knew where we were headed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts