Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Congrats sir. There are going to be more hangovers at work tomorrow than after Rosenmontag.

And in less than 2 weeks from today, I will be drinking Früh's Kölsch in celebration.

And in 2 weeks from today, I will be on the Reeperbahn in Hamburg for the first time ever!

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
And in 2 weeks from today, I will be on the Reeperbahn in Hamburg for the first time ever!

I have a little challenge for you. It is kind of a 100 yard dash and the idea is to get the best time. The only rule is that you have to do it after dark. First, find the starting point, which is one block south of the David Wache police station. Once you get to the Hans Albers Platz, you will have reached the finish line. Watch out for the "blockers". There will be a few. :D

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

If you use the ATM at the end of the course, you are disqualified. :roflmao:

Last edited:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I have a little challenge for you. It is kind of a 100 yard dash and the idea is to get the best time. The only rule is that you have to do it after dark. First, find the starting point, which is one block south of the David Wache police station. Once you get to the Hans Albers Platz, you will have reached the finish line. Watch out for the "blockers". There will be a few. :D

If you use the ATM at the end of the course, you are disqualified. :roflmao:

After dark? You mean after I've had several biers, then you want me to run this course? I think I will enjoy watching this one from the sidelines. :D

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
True enough. The blockers are even more tenacious if they think you've had a few biers. Its a bonus for them if you cannot rise to the task. :D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Braunschweig lost, Nuremberg lost and yesterday Stuttgart with a draw.
I wonder if HSV will do it again and throw away the chance to make a huge step forward to reach at least the relegation matches :rolleyes:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Braunschweig and Nuremberg can finish no higher than 16th. HSV has a great opportunity to create some separation. They have to be favorites to reach the playoff. Things will look really good for VfB if Augsburg wins tomorrow.

Last edited:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
It looks like time to be scouting Fuerth, Paderborn and Kaiserslautern in earnest.

----
There appears to be a LOT at stake.

Trotz der wirtschaftlich bedrohlichen Situation beim Hamburger SV. Erstmals seit drei Jahren wurden einem Erstligaklub wieder Bedingungen gestellt. Mindestens 10 Millionen Euro muss der HSV bis zum 28. Mai erlösen, um die Lizenz für die Bundesliga zu erhalten. Noch dramatischer wäre die Lage beim Abstieg in die 2. Liga.

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It looks like time to be scouting Fuerth, Paderborn and Kaiserslautern in earnest.

----
There appears to be a LOT at stake.

Trotz der wirtschaftlich bedrohlichen Situation beim Hamburger SV. Erstmals seit drei Jahren wurden einem Erstligaklub wieder Bedingungen gestellt. Mindestens 10 Millionen Euro muss der HSV bis zum 28. Mai erlösen, um die Lizenz für die Bundesliga zu erhalten. Noch dramatischer wäre die Lage beim Abstieg in die 2. Liga.

They allready scouted Paderborn Sandolf and I guess the other teams as well.
But first we have to secure the 16 th place, difficult enough.

Yes, the financial situation is tensed, thats why the most important "home game" of the season will be May 25 th !
One last vote with more than 75 % is needed, regardless if we are relegated or not.
If so Mr. Kühne brings in enough money to solve the problems....
http://www.hsvplus.de/

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
@mhnessie I have one friend who is a Broncos fan... (nobody needs more than one of those!). I called him at HT of the SB and told him to put the gun away. I am getting a little worried about you too.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
They allready scouted Paderborn Sandolf and I guess the other teams as well.
But first we have to secure the 16 th place, difficult enough.

Yes, the financial situation is tensed, thats why the most important "home game" of the season will be May 25 th !
One last vote with more than 75 % is needed, regardless if we are relegated or not.
If so Mr. Kühne brings in enough money to solve the problems....
http://www.hsvplus.de/

So the vote is on May 25th...

What are the positive and negative outcomes of this vote?

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
The sendoff of the banner in Las Vegas!

Wir sind.... Raglos!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
@mhnessie I have one friend who is a Broncos fan... (nobody needs more than one of those!). I called him at HT of the SB and told him to put the gun away. I am getting a little worried about you too.

No need to worry, enough beer and other alcoholic beverages are stored in my basement.
As I wrote before - alcohol can be a solution :D
But seriously - the situation is hard to bear, relegation would break my heart and that of many other fans.
I expect some dangerous situations around the Bayern game next Saturday because Hamburg and HSV fans begin to realize that its over.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
So the vote is on May 25th...

What are the positive and negative outcomes of this vote?
The positive outcome would be the outsourcing of the professionell football department and the possibility to bring in strategic partners and fresh money.
The negative outcome is that everything remains as it is and goes ****-up. ("Vor die Wand gefahren werden", is this right sandolf?)
Its do or die now !

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
The negative outcome is that everything remains as it is and goes ****-up. ("Vor die Wand gefahren werden", is this right sandolf?)

Its do or die now !

It is a real tricky situation. One would think you are going to need to get something out of that last match in Mainz.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is a real tricky situation. One would think you are going to need to get something out of that last match in Mainz.
Its over Sandolf. Did you watch the game or did you see at least the highlights ? This team is dead, no emotions, no fighting, they dont care. I think most of these a**holes already asked their agents to negotiate with other teams for the new season. They will just f*** off after the season and leave behind a complete mess.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
It is conceivable that both Nuremberg and Braunschweig could lose their remaining matches as well. HSV can back into the playoff without doing anything.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
I have this feeling like Braunschweig wins their last match against Hoffenheim and pips both of them.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Nice" headlines of the latest Sportbild magazine today :rolleyes:

In English: Thats what those chokers are earning....:cautious::poop:

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
"Nice" headlines of the latest Sportbild magazine today :rolleyes:

In English: Thats what those chokers are earning....:cautious::poop:

Versagen is a pretty rough term to use. I can think of nothing worse... (at least in my German vocabulary).

Members online

Latest posts