Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
9 points clear of automatic promotion. :tup:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Looks like I'm going to have a hard time getting tickets to the last Koeln home game against St Pauli.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Yep, the Koeln game is sold out and I'm going to be in Koeln. :cry:

Wander what the chances are of me scalping a ticket. Be a damn shame if I can't go to the game when I will be there.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last edited:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Dang, did you check the official FanSale section ("Ticketbörse")? What game are you looking for?

Edit: Another possibility though pricey
http://www.viagogo.de/Sport-Tickets/Fussball/2-Bundesliga/1-FC-Koeln-Karten

hey, thanks for that link. I'm going to be in Koeln on May 3rd and May 4th. The game is against St Pauli.... and looks like I can get a ticket for 149 euros.

Last time I went to a Koeln game, I walked up to the stadium and someone sold me a ticket outside the stadium. Hope that's an option this time, but its the last home game, and that game could decide promotion, although I hope we clinch before that. Maybe I'll be able to get a ticket. I really want to go and kick Sandolf's teams ****. :)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey, thanks for that link. I'm going to be in Koeln on May 3rd and May 4th. The game is against St Pauli.... and looks like I can get a ticket for 149 euros.

Last time I went to a Koeln game, I walked up to the stadium and someone sold me a ticket outside the stadium. Hope that's an option this time, but its the last home game, and that game could decide promotion, although I hope we clinch before that. Maybe I'll be able to get a ticket. I really want to go and kick Sandolf's teams ****. :)

Might be a little more difficult to get tickets outside if the stadium this time Bundesbiers but 149 Euros for a Cologne standing area ticket is way too much money though its the FC "Fanblock".
I guess face value of the ticket is roundabout 20 Euros. :rolleyes:
On the other hand - I paid 280 USD for a Packers ticket at Lamebau field with face values of roundabout 80
Euros :D
But I didnt want to travel across the globe to end up in front of Lambeau Field and not getting in to see the game :rolleyes:
What I want to say is - I might be tempted to buy the 149 Euros ticket for this very special game if I were you ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Other clubs, like Schalke are complaining that Bayern didn't field their A team on Saturday. Hey Schalke, the best way to stop that from happening is to play better so Bayern doesn't clinch so early.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Eintracht Braunschweig won their derby with Hannover. They are now in the mix to avoid the drop.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Might be a little more difficult to get tickets outside if the stadium this time Bundesbiers but 149 Euros for a Cologne standing area ticket is way too much money though its the FC "Fanblock".
I guess face value of the ticket is roundabout 20 Euros. :rolleyes:
On the other hand - I paid 280 USD for a Packers ticket at Lamebau field with face values of roundabout 80
Euros :D
But I didnt want to travel across the globe to end up in front of Lambeau Field and not getting in to see the game :rolleyes:
What I want to say is - I might be tempted to buy the 149 Euros ticket for this very special game if I were you ;)

The bigger problems this time are:

1. It's the last home game of the season.
2. Promotion could be on the line
3. The partying will be immense if they already clinched promotion.

All these things could make getting a ticket more difficult this time around. Not sure what I am going to do yet. I just know I want to go to this game. Money isn't an issue, so the $149 euros doesn't bother me.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Eintracht Braunschweig won their derby with Hannover. They are now in the mix to avoid the drop.

It's getting rather interesting at the bottom. My guess is Eintracht Braunschweig and VFB Stuttgart will end up 17 and 18 and go down.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
It's getting rather interesting at the bottom. My guess is Eintracht Braunschweig and VFB Stuttgart will end up 17 and 18 and go down.

Those sound more like your hopes than a guess. It is hard to overlook the Cluberers as a candidate right now.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Those sound more like your hopes than a guess. It is hard to overlook the Cluberers as a candidate right now.

I say Stuttgart has a tougher schedule than Der Cluberers from now until the final game of the season.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree on this Sandolf, the trend works against them and since last weekend another team surprisingly find themselves in the middle of the dog fight - Hannover 96 !
I hope we will take advantage of the chaos at Hanover . We desperately need a away win and this is a huge chance. If we will win against Hanover Im pretty sure they will be relegated and HSV avoids the drop.

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
My predictions for this week.

Hannover 96 - Hamburger SV (draw)
SC Freiburg - Eintr. Braunschweig (draw)
Bor. Mönchengladbach - VfB Stuttgart (home win)
VfL Wolfsburg - 1. FC Nürnberg (home win)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
My predictions for this week.

Hannover 96 - Hamburger SV (draw)
SC Freiburg - Eintr. Braunschweig (draw)

Here is my guess (or hope)

Hannover 96 - Hamburger SV (away win)
SC Freiburg - Eintr. Braunschweig (home win)

Sandolf

Blue Moon Rising
Reaction score
Well my bier swilling friend... I'd say just one more win and your Billy Goats are back.

Members online

Latest posts