Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow 3-3 looks like the Dutch-Berti has set a fire on at HSV now, just need to shore up the D a bit. :tup:
Best game since months.
Had a lot of fun at the stadium, awesome atmosphere, everybody could see there are fighting back and they even played real good football. :)
Indeed D has to improve soon but everything looks so much better than 4 weeks ago. :tup:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
FC Nuremberg signed Rod Stewart as their new manager :eek:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

In fact it is Gertjan Verbeek, the former manager of AZ Alkmaar. I didnt know him before to be honest :oops:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Bayern struggling today. It looks like they are playing long ball instead of tiki taka. Passes are not getting to their teammates. 1-1 at the half. (Boateng didn't even jump on a corner and his mark jumped right over him to head it in.) Mueller took Boateng's mark on the next corner. I'm having a hard time understanding the commentator today too. He has a very thick dialect. I was told I speak with a distinctly Berlin dialect, probably because my teacher was from that area. Anyway, I'm only picking up about a quarter of what is being said.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Whew. Ugly win, but a win nonetheless. Very physical game. Kroos went down early. Goetze got a fat lip and bloody nose. Berlin played hard.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
FC Nuremberg signed Rod Stewart as their new manager :eek:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

In fact it is Gertjan Verbeek, the former manager of AZ Alkmaar. I didnt know him before to be honest :oops:

Good career move by ole bignose Rodney he needs to give his hair a bit of a brush though, the Dutch guy is looking very smart in that white jacket. :D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whew. Ugly win, but a win nonetheless. Very physical game. Kroos went down early. Goetze got a fat lip and bloody nose. Berlin played hard.
Well, Bayern isnt the only team that can play football though one might have the impression when following German media:rolleyes: ;)
And there will be more ugly games for bayern to come because for any team that plays against them its the easiest match of the season. They have nothing to lose....

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think it's pretty amazing that Berlin comes out of relegation and keeps giving a good report of themselves by staying in the top 4 of the standings. Has a club ever gone from worst to first in the Bundesliga?

BTW Nessie - Good luck to HSV today.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's pretty amazing that Berlin comes out of relegation and keeps giving a good report of themselves by staying in the top 4 of the standings. Has a club ever gone from worst to first in the Bundesliga?

BTW Nessie - Good luck to HSV today.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Thanks Croak ! :tup:;)

From worst to first ? Yes, it happened once and I guess it wont never ever happen again. Kaiserslauten were promoted to Bundesliga after the season 96/97 and they had a run the next season (97/98) where they won the Championship two points ahead of Bayern. Guess who was the manager of FCK those days ? Otto Rehagel, who later became manager of FC Bayern. ;)
Kaiserslautern received their championship shield (Meisterschale) after their game in Hamburg, still remember it quite good because I was there.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Watching Stuttgart v Dortmund. Stuttgart is very sloppy with their passing. They pass it to Dortmund as often as they pass it to their own team.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching Stuttgart v Dortmund. Stuttgart is very sloppy with their passing. They pass it to Dortmund as often as they pass it to their own team.
Couldnt watch yesterday but 6-1 sounds like an easy game for Dortmund though Stuttgart is known as Dortmunds bogey team.
Read some articles and comments on the game and they all confirm what you wrote, Croak.
Stuttgart lost the ball too many times, bad and sloppy passes.

Ready to leave the house for the Hamburg game, hoping for another win over Gladbach.
It could be a perfect afternoon in case Hoffenheim saves our record though it isnt very likely.
Hope dies last ;)
I guess many people at the stadium will keep an eye on the video board to check the scores regularly.:)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
This is one of the only times i would ever want ''TeamPlastic'' to win a game, although stranger things have happened. :)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hoffenheim played stout defense. They played a good game. Their counterattack had Bayern on its heels a few times too. The one goal they scored was an error by Neuer. He went up to catch the ball and it went through his hands to an attacking player.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hoffenheim played stout defense. They played a good game. Their counterattack had Bayern on its heels a few times too. The one goal they scored was an error by Neuer. He went up to catch the ball and it went through his hands to an attacking player.
Yeah, but at least they won - sounds like a typical Bayern game ;)
With friendly assistance of our defender Sobiech Gladbach grabbed 3 points in Hamburg though I must say I saw a very strong Gladbach team.
But without these mistakes I had likely been a draw, van der Vaart hit the bar, one ball just stopped on the goal line....bad luck today :rolleyes:
I need a couple beers now....:barefoot:;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any of you guys just watch that Augsburg game? Wow, red card on the goalie?
Yepp, red card for a professional foul....thats the rule, doesnt matter if you're a defender or goalkeeper.... ;)
Now watching Werder Br**** against Hannover, good game so far, 2-2 at the moment.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Why do you refer to Hoffenheim as "TeamPlastic"? That one has me puzzled.

Easy one Croak Hoffenheim have no real history as a Football Club, they have a small fanbase and are only in the top Division because they are heavily financed by a rich individual/group. Take away the millions and they would be back where they belong.......in the lower divisions. Not a tradition Club at all, verging on fake. Nessie i think would agree.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts