Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have talked about this before its an interesting topic, but you would think from this that the whole of the German game revolves around Bayern Munich alone. :rolleyes:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24449376

Aaah, c'mon BBC "Sorry, this media is not available in your territory." :rolleyes:
Looks like I have to use my VPN client at home to watch it :p
I cant wait to hear "Kalle" Rummenigge speaking english...:eek::D

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Germanys cool but the ledder shorts? mmmmm i think ill pass. :)
Not all of us wear "Lederhosen", PackerFan71 :D
Btw - the mug that seems to be bigger than Peps Head is called a "Maß" and holds 1 liter of beer :)
Its really nice to visit a beer garden in Bavaria or Munich, especially in summer, and did you guys know that you are allowed to bring your own food when visiting a beer garden ? ;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Not all of us wear "Lederhosen", PackerFan71 :D
Btw - the mug that seems to be bigger than Peps Head is called a "Maß" and holds 1 liter of beer :)
Its really nice to visit a beer garden in Bavaria or Munich, especially in summer, and did you guys know that you are allowed to bring your own food when visiting a beer garden ? ;)

Durn another stereotype shot down in flames nessie, :) for us Lederhosen = Kilts of which i've worn only twice both at weddings. Yeah makes sense you can drink more of their beer on a full stomach. ;)

Last edited:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Durn another streotype shot down in flames nessie, :) for us Lederhosen = Kilts of which i've worn only twice both at weddings. Yeah makes sense you can drink more of their beer on a full stomach. ;)

But its still alive, PackerFan71, doesnt matter if its Germans in Lederhosen or Scots in Kilts. :D
Nice article from last year about Manhattan Octoberfest, funny, all stereotypes can be found there. "Get your Lederhosen ready !" and "do the German slap dance (minus the fights)!" :D
http://www.examiner.com/article/get-your-lederhosen-ready-oktoberfest-is-here
Anyway - always loved to see that Octoberfest is popular in the US and found it amsusing to visit small cities like Frankenmuth to see how they think Germany looks like ;)

Btw - do Scots know about Octoberfest ? I guess nobody cares about because no or only few German immigrants over there....:cautious:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
But its still alive, PackerFan71, doesnt matter if its Germans in Lederhosen or Scots in Kilts. :D
Nice article from last year about Manhattan Octoberfest, funny, all stereotypes can be found there. "Get your Lederhosen ready !" and "do the German slap dance (minus the fights)!" :D
http://www.examiner.com/article/get-your-lederhosen-ready-oktoberfest-is-here
Anyway - always loved to see that Octoberfest is popular in the US and found it amsusing to visit small cities like Frankenmuth to see how they think Germany looks like ;)

Btw - do Scots know about Octoberfest ? I guess nobody cares about because no or only few German immigrants over there....:cautious:

There is one or two German people that have moved over here one way or another, Octoberfest is very well known the world over it looks like fun. :)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
TeamPlastic lose to a ghost Goal? :laugh: ;)

...yepp :tup::p
But Im sure they will replay this match as they did in '94.
I know they call it "factual decision" but isnt it strange that he cant change his decision though everybody knew he was wrong ? Unfortunately another case and argument that supports the introduction of goal cameras and goal line technology though I must admit I'd be mad if this had happened to Hamburg.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
...yepp :tup::p
But Im sure they will replay this match as they did in '94.
I know they call it "factual decision"
but isnt it strange that he cant change his decision though everybody knew he was wrong ? Unfortunately another case and argument that supports the introduction of goal cameras and goal line technology though I must admit I'd be mad if this had happened to Hamburg.

Reminds me of this, the goal that never was a Champions League Semi final. Guess what no replay. :mad:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reminds me of this, the goal that never was a Champions League Semi final. Guess what no replay. :mad:
Argh, thats a shame, didnt remind this incident. :eek:
I must admit that this wouldnt happen with goal line technology....
Btw - just read its not sure that there will be a replay, DFB has contacted FIFA what to do now....:confused:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
When our Dutch-Berti took over I said I would be very pleased if we could make 5 points out of three games.
Now two games are played and we already got 4 points so I hope with a win over Stuttgart today we will add three more points and climb up the table.
Stadium should be nearly sold out, depending on how many fans Stuttgart brings with them.
Please keep your fingers crossed for Hamburg guys ;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Wow 3-3 looks like the Dutch-Berti has set a fire on at HSV now, just need to shore up the D a bit. :tup:

Members online

Latest posts