Fußball-Bundesliga

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hes annoying beyond words.................
I don't think so much for the Canadian educational system, you would think with a surname like that he would know better. :confused:
http://imgur.com/cNky1
OMG, I am getting old - my niece is 14yo and of course she would have recognized him immediately. :oops:
Its the jer* who left his monkey in Germany and therefore now owes a lot of money to the Federal Republic of Germany for taking care of the animal. :mad::D
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013/may/17/justin-bieber-monkey-germany

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
OMG, I am getting old - my niece is 14yo and of course she would have recognized him immediately. :oops:
Its the jer* who left his monkey in Germany and therefore now owes a lot of money to the Federal Republic of Germany for taking care of the animal. :mad::D
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2013/may/17/justin-bieber-monkey-germany

I'm the same would prefer if he had stayed in Canada or wherever hes from this week. Thats sad and also Animal neglect/cruelty, the Monkey no doubt has more intelligence than him.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

The Liverpool guy doesn't look so like a ******** now does he?..... lol

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
The Liverpool guy doesn't look so like a ******** now does he?..... lol

It must be that kit its infectious...........................Classsaaayyyy! :p
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It must be that kit its infectious...........................Classsaaayyyy! :p
Im afraid the infection has reached Germany :eek:;)

Hmmm, not sure if football is right for this "sweet boy" :confused:

Btw - I wonder if this guy is the average Chelsea fan, PackerFan71 ?! :p

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Im afraid the infection has reached Germany :eek:;)

Hmmm, not sure if football is right for this "sweet boy" :confused:

Btw - I wonder if this guy is the average Chelsea fan, PackerFan71 ?! :p

Indeed looks as though it has reached Germany but try as i might found no HSV FKWs i'm sure they are out there! :)

Ha! awful Tattoo one born every second, whoever he is he's one of the most dumb and overweight certainly. Here's how to do a proper CFC Ink. :tup:

That sweet boy would not be Sweet for too long venturing to OUTSIDE nudge, nudge, wink, wink, like that. :laugh:
Speaking of Man City how dross and cheap is this, correct me if i'm wrong but have they ever even been to the CLF Final once? :roflmao:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Indeed looks as though it has reached Germany but try as i might found no HSV FKWs i'm sure they are out there! :)

Ha! awful Tattoo one born every second, whoever he is he's one of the most dumb and overweight certainly. Here's how to do a proper CFC Ink. :tup:

That sweet boy would not be Sweet for too long venturing to OUTSIDE nudge, nudge, wink, wink, like that. :laugh:
Speaking of Man City how dross and cheap is this, correct me if i'm wrong but have they ever even been to the CLF Final once? :roflmao:
HSV fans dont do silly things like that, I'm sure we wont find a single HSV FKW out there.... :cautious: :D

Yepp, thats indeed a nice tattoo :tup:

OMG, embarrassing. :eek::D
Maybe the Tattooer is a ManU fan....:sneaky:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
HSV fans dont do silly things like that, I'm sure we wont find a single HSV FKW out there.... :cautious: :D

Yepp, thats indeed a nice tattoo :tup:

OMG, embarrassing. :eek::D
Maybe the Tattooer is a ManU fan....:sneaky:

If i was to ever get one that or similar is what id choose.

The guy got it done around the time the Arab billionaires bought ManC, so sure was he that they would win it the following year. Its an appalling Tattoo really cheap and nasty, bad artist. Not too smart the least he could have done was leave out the year. :rolleyes::D

Make of this what you will..................:cautious:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Alcantara-Bayern-Munich-Super-Cup-defeat.html

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Croak, you rated my rant about the results of our preseason games "funny" ? :eek:
Are you kidding me ? :mad:
Im in desperate need of encouragement instead, things are not going well in Hamburg so far :( :D:p

Just bought me the new Kicker special issue Season Preview 13/14 and of course 11 Freunde.
Guess who's on the cover of this issue......? :rolleyes:;)

I just thought it was funny because it might be possible you are mashing the panic button a tad early. As you guys pointed out before, you can't tell much from pre-season games. There are too many "experiments" and switches going on.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just thought it was funny because it might be possible you are mashing the panic button a tad early. As you guys pointed out before, you can't tell much from pre-season games. There are too many "experiments" and switches going on.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

You might be right, Croak ;)
1:1 against Inter Milan wasnt that bad last Saturday although we are still in need of a striker.
Very good game by Dortmund against Bayern, no doubt that Dortmund or Bayern will win the next Championship.
Both teams are tough to beat.
Btw - Schweinsteiger was voted "Footballer Of The Year" in Germany !

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
If i was to ever get one that or similar is what id choose.

The guy got it done around the time the Arab billionaires bought ManC, so sure was he that they would win it the following year. Its an appalling Tattoo really cheap and nasty, bad artist. Not too smart the least he could have done was leave out the year. :rolleyes::D

Make of this what you will..................:cautious:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Alcantara-Bayern-Munich-Super-Cup-defeat.html

Hmmmm.....didnt notice it, PackerFan71 :eek:
And I havent found a single word about it in German media so far. But they made a huge story about Mandzukic refusing a handshake with Guardiola when he was substituted.
Anyway, looks like there is a lot of work left for Pep until the start of the season.
I wish we had problems like these in Hamburg... :rolleyes:;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Hmmmm.....didnt notice it, PackerFan71 :eek:
And I havent found a single word about it in German media so far. But they made a huge story about Mandzukic refusing a handshake with Guardiola when he was substituted.
Anyway, looks like there is a lot of work left for Pep until the start of the season.
I wish we had problems like these in Hamburg... :rolleyes:;)

Its lazy journalism, find a nothing situation and blow it out of all proportion, they lost a meaningless pre season game big deal. Ill tell you now ill happily lose in that glorified friendly we have against Bayern if it means we win our first five games when the league starts, ill shake on that one now! :tup: I still don't think hes the right fit for Bayern, too young with no history at the club big ego players don't respect a figure like that read AVB. I have been wrong before ill be wrong again, but thats what i think.

BTW congrats 1-1 v Inter nae bad! :)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
You might be right, Croak ;)
1:1 against Inter Milan wasnt that bad last Saturday although we are still in need of a striker.
Very good game by Dortmund against Bayern, no doubt that Dortmund or Bayern will win the next Championship.
Both teams are tough to beat.
Btw - Schweinsteiger was voted "Footballer Of The Year" in Germany !

At this point in the season any team can win the Championship. Look at the injuries starting to stack up for both Bayern and Dortmund. Schweini, Neuer, Martinez, and Dante are dinged for Bayern. That can make a huge difference. The same with Dortmund. They are getting some banged up players as well.

I also agree that Pep might not be the right fit for Bayern. Jupp set a pretty high standard for Pep to beat. In watching the past couple Bayern games, I didn't see anything extraordinary other than a ton of talented players who will have a hard time sitting the bench. In fact, I questioned who he has had in the starting 11. But it is still pre-season and there are injuries with which to contend.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
One funny line I read about the Bayern v Dortmund game this past weekend was that Pep dressed for the occasion and Klopp did his usual "homeless" impersonation. :roflmao:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
One funny line I read about the Bayern v Dortmund game this past weekend was that Pep dressed for the occasion and Klopp did his usual "homeless" impersonation. :roflmao:

Actually i'm quite liking his scarecrow persona now, no idea what hes like as a person or coach but hes doing something right. :)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Actually i'm quite liking his scarecrow persona now, no idea what hes like as a person or coach but hes doing something right. :)

I've read that he is a well liked coach and a pretty cool guy personally. But to watch his appearance and behavior on the sideline is a show in and of itself.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its lazy journalism, find a nothing situation and blow it out of all proportion, they lost a meaningless pre season game big deal. Ill tell you now ill happily lose in that glorified friendly we have against Bayern if it means we win our first five games when the league starts, ill shake on that one now! :tup: I still don't think hes the right fit for Bayern, too young with no history at the club big ego players don't respect a figure like that read AVB. I have been wrong before ill be wrong again, but thats what i think.

BTW congrats 1-1 v Inter nae bad! :)

Looks like we all agree on this, PackerFan71.
It has been a risk to sign him but at least Bayern did it and I still like the idea that managers like Pep Guardiola are ready to sign with a Bundesliga team.
It shows that the German Bundesliga has clearly improved and caught up compared with the EPL or Primera Division.

Yepp, a draw against Inter gives me hope that they can do better, but as long as Mr. Fink is our manager I remain sceptical about our chances to qualify for Europe... :cautious:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've read that he is a well liked coach and a pretty cool guy personally. But to watch his appearance and behavior on the sideline is a show in and of itself.
Thats the reason why I cant stand him anymore, his fidgeting on the sideline gets on my nerves..... :rolleyes:;)
But he is arguably on of the best German football managers and Im deeply impressed by what he has achieved, his teams always play an attractive and offensively-minded style of football. :tup:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Thats the reason why I cant stand him anymore, his fidgeting on the sideline gets on my nerves..... :rolleyes:;)
But he is arguably on of the best German football managers and Im deeply impressed by what he has achieved, his teams always play an attractive and offensively-minded style of football. :tup:

He sounds like a pain in the rear-end if your not a BVB fan, if he continues as he has done i can easily see a big english team possibly taking him if the Moyes project fails. ;)

Dedication...........but what if the joined Schalke? :eek::)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
He sounds like a pain in the rear-end if your not a BVB fan, if he continues as he has done i can easily see a big english team possibly taking him if the Moyes project fails. ;)

Dedication...........but what if the joined Schalke? :eek::)

Klopp joining ManU or another EPL team would be sensational, as much as I know he would be the first German manager in England. :eek:
But I hope Moyes gets a fair chance at ManU.
I assume he and Pep do have the most difficult jobt in football business at the moment.

Well, that would be a huge problem......:D Klopp is smart enough to know he can join every team in Germany, even Bayern. But never ever S04. ;)

Did you hear about this ? I wonder where there could be a place for David Luiz at Bayern ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...h-coach-Pep-Guardiola-prepares-34.5m-bid.html

Btw - Great signature, PackerFan71 ! :tup:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Klopp joining ManU or another EPL team would be sensational, as much as I know he would be the first German manager in England. :eek:
But I hope Moyes gets a fair chance at ManU.
I assume he and Pep do have the most difficult jobt in football business at the moment.

Well, that would be a huge problem......:D Klopp is smart enough to know he can join every team in Germany, even Bayern. But never ever S04. ;)

Did you hear about this ? I wonder where there could be a place for David Luiz at Bayern ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...h-coach-Pep-Guardiola-prepares-34.5m-bid.html

Btw - Great signature, PackerFan71 ! :tup:

Even Chelsea could be an option although i hope not who knows in football, expect the unexpected sometimes. I think Moyes will be given time because Sir Alec who hired him is still there in the background.There was a German who managed little Brentford for a while, forget his name he used to play for ManC but he wasn't at a high profile club.

Well i put that in as an in-joke i know now of the rivalry with S04. ;)

Unlikely would be a strange one, Mourinho has already said hes going nowhere. I don't think Luiz would want to leave and goto FCB. Remember how he reacted after he scored in the CLF? he ran on at the Bayern fans, there is no love lost there. :cautious: Papertalk.

Thanks most in the UK have little or no idea about it, but i like its meaning. :) I like your Churchill quote too. :tup:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even Chelsea could be an option although i hope not who knows in football, expect the unexpected sometimes. I think Moyes will be given time because Sir Alec who hired him is still there in the background.There was a German who managed little Brentford for a while, forget his name he used to play for ManC but he wasn't at a high profile club.

Well i put that in as an in-joke i know now of the rivalry with S04. ;)

Unlikely would be a strange one, Mourinho has already said hes going nowhere. I don't think Luiz would want to leave and goto FCB. Remember how he reacted after he scored in the CLF? he ran on at the Bayern fans, there is no love lost there. :cautious: Papertalk.

Thanks most in the UK have little or no idea about it, but i like its meaning. :) I like your Churchill quote too. :tup:

Ah yes.....you are right. Uwe Rosler manages Brentford !
Mourinho should be pretty safe at the moment and I expect him to win another Championship for Chelsea within the next 2 or 3 years.
Just read an interesting article about Jose, how much he has changed and how he became Mr. Nice Guy :eek::)
Lets see how he reacts under pressure, always found his conspiracy theories or rants about other managers quite entertaining. He shouldnt change too much ;)

Yepp, obviously still silly season ! :D

Simple but true - there is another famous quote by him, I guess you already found out ;)

I am very much interested in history and love to read biographies and Sir Winston Churchill has been a remarkable person and arguably one of the most important persons in British history.
Just read an article about him and found this quote :)

Btw - Im speechless.....does he needs this to protect his nipple piercings or what ? :eek::D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...vic-shows-new-strip-Ancelotti-beats-side.html

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Ah yes.....you are right. Uwe Rosler manages Brentford !
Mourinho should be pretty safe at the moment and I expect him to win another Championship for Chelsea within the next 2 or 3 years.
Just read an interesting article about Jose, how much he has changed and how he became Mr. Nice Guy :eek::)
Lets see how he reacts under pressure, always found his conspiracy theories or rants about other managers quite entertaining. He shouldnt change too much ;)

Yepp, obviously still silly season ! :D

Simple but true - there is another famous quote by him, I guess you already found out ;)

I am very much interested in history and love to read biographies and Sir Winston Churchill has been a remarkable person and arguably one of the most important persons in British history.
Just read an article about him and found this quote :)

Btw - Im speechless.....does he needs this to protect his nipple piercings or what ? :eek::D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...vic-shows-new-strip-Ancelotti-beats-side.html

Yep thats the guy!

Hes calmed down a good bit, more relaxed with the media id say. But when the pressure is on don't be surpized if he starts to crank it up a little with the mindgames, as long as Chelsea make a good attempt at the league im happy. As well as making a decent fist of it in the Champions League.

The Ball is round, something like that? cool quotes saw them first on Lola Rennt. ;)

Me too i like mostly sports biographies, and WWI and WWII. Although i didnt agree with alot of his policies as a domestic politician, Churchill was the right man at the right time. I also read other historical books that take my interest. Did you know Sir Alec is a huge reader, amongst his bedside books have been things such as the JFK autopsy report. I kid you not :eek::)

OMG real men wear sports bras!, :roflmao: thats not even a vest. Totally embarrassing if he only knew..........................

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep thats the guy!

Hes calmed down a good bit, more relaxed with the media id say. But when the pressure is on don't be surpized if he starts to crank it up a little with the mindgames, as long as Chelsea make a good attempt at the league im happy. As well as making a decent fist of it in the Champions League.

The Ball is round, something like that? cool quotes saw them first on Lola Rennt. ;)

Me too i like mostly sports biographies, and WWI and WWII. Although i didnt agree with alot of his policies as a domestic politician, Churchill was the right man at the right time. I also read other historical books that take my interest. Did you know Sir Alec is a huge reader, amongst his bedside books have been things such as the JFK autopsy report. I kid you not :eek::)

OMG real men wear sports bras!, :roflmao: thats not even a vest. Totally embarrassing if he only knew..........................

Yepp, exactly ! :tup:
And "The game lasts for 90 minutes" or "If you don't know where to pass the ball, just put it in the goal." are other, quite famous quotes by him :)

You too ? :eek::D
My wife just rolls her eyes at me because I always love to read and watch nearly everything about WWI and WWII.
There is a very good German history magazine called Geo Epoche that I am buying regularly,
topics are changing monthly.
No wonder that History was my favourite subject at school ;)

The JFK autopsy report :eek: ? Thats weird and doesnt sould like an exciting book, perhaps perfect to fall asleep when you have Insomnia :D

I'd really like to know what for he was wearing a bra ? Btw - just found this:
http://en.rocketnews24.com/2013/07/...-be-on-the-rise-in-japan-make-guys-feel-safe/ :roflmao:
To each his own....:confused: :speechless:

Just learned - only "Fine Tuning" left :eek:
I hope this year we wont be stopped in the first round of the DFB Cup as usually ;)
http://www.hsv.de/en/season/meldungen/bundesliga/july-2013/focus-on-jena-only-fine-tuning-left/

Members online