Reaction score
OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
He already wears the right colours ;)

And no surprise - its not over yet......
http://www1.skysports.com/football/...wski-still-expects-to-leave-Borussia-Dortmund
Lewandowski says that he had an agreement with Dortmund that he can leave this summer.....that smells of potential trouble :D

Indeed, i bet though he would be half decent in one of those charity games with the round ball.

ManU were the latest linked with him today, could happen if the decide to move Rooney. Yep i see lots of knashing of teeth if they try and force the issue.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Indeed, i bet though he would be half decent in one of those charity games with the round ball.

ManU were the latest linked with him today, could happen if the decide to move Rooney. Yep i see lots of knashing of teeth if they try and force the issue.
ManU again ? Lewandowski said he is moving to Munich or nowhere. :D
To be continued.... ;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Btw one year today the World Cup starts. Providing the Stadiums haven't fallen apart. Passports at the ready. ;)

Ok can someone explain to me is the hatred of Dortmund that great or is that player just being an ignoramus?
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Btw one year today the World Cup starts. Providing the Stadiums haven't fallen apart. Passports at the ready. ;)

Ok can someone explain to me is the hatred of Dortmund that great or is that player just being an ignoramus?

When Dortmund played Bayern each time lately they got over physical. I mentioned earlier how Lewandowski stepped on the ankle and applied pressure to it on an already injured Boateng. Subotic went out there like some hockey "hitman" trying to take guys out. So it was chippy. But Bayern was awarded the fair play team of the year award, so I think Dortmund riled them up with a lot of cheap shots.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

A trip to Brazil, why not ? I'd like to do that :)
But I'm afraid I just have to break the bank before I can afford flights, tickets and hotel.:rolleyes:
I tried to get me flights and tickets to South Africa in 2010 and decided to stay at home and watch on TV, the prices were rocket high. :eek:
Fortunately I had the possibility to enjoy World Cup atmosphere in 2006 though I didnt win a single ticket to see a game.

Who is this lady on your avatar, PackerFan71 ? ;)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
When Dortmund played Bayern each time lately they got over physical. I mentioned earlier how Lewandowski stepped on the ankle and applied pressure to it on an already injured Boateng. Subotic went out there like some hockey "hitman" trying to take guys out. So it was chippy. But Bayern was awarded the fair play team of the year award, so I think Dortmund riled them up with a lot of cheap shots.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

I know nothing about it, but its obvious that there is ''Form'' between the two. The two pictures were put together to get a reaction. All the same it does not look too good, but i would not be shocked the BVB No4 is no Saint either. The best solution to provocation and aggro is ask ''Whats the score again?'' the oldies are the best. :)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
A trip to Brazil, why not ? I'd like to do that :)
But I'm afraid I just have to break the bank before I can afford flights, tickets and hotel.:rolleyes:
I tried to get me flights and tickets to South Africa in 2010 and decided to stay at home and watch on TV, the prices were rocket high. :eek:
Fortunately I had the possibility to enjoy World Cup atmosphere in 2006 though I didnt win a single ticket to see a game.

Who is this lady on your avatar, PackerFan71 ? ;)

I know who would not want to go if their team made it, but in reality its just too far away for most. Btw good choice on South Africa, those silly horn things constantly ringing in my ears would have driven me up the wall. :D

Thats the very lovely Eva Carneiro the Chelsea physio, and one of the main reasons i think Drogba used to pretend he was shot by a sniper alot of the time. :sneaky:

Not a bad Treble. :tup:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know who would not want to go if their team made it, but in reality its just too far away for most. Btw good choice on South Africa, those silly horn things constantly ringing in my ears would have driven me up the wall. :D

Thats the very lovely Eva Carneiro the Chelsea physio, and one of the main reasons i think Drogba used to pretend he was shot by a sniper alot of the time. :sneaky:

Not a bad Treble. :tup:

OMG, dont remind me of the Vuvuzelas, terrible noise.
They dont belong in a football stadium. :mad:;)

Very Pretty ! :tup::)
She seems to be quite popular, found many pictures, articles and informations online.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Shurrle to Chelsea is really gonna help Chelsea. Son leaving Hamburg is hard to believe. The continuing Lewandowski saga now has Barca in contention. The odd thing to me is that it's repeatedly reported that Bayern never made an offer. They just talked to the BVB about the possibility and that was it. It seems to me that Bayern have moved on and left the drama to BVB and Lewandowski. Real Madrid offered $30 million euros for him and he refused the offer saying he only wanted to play for Bayern. Sheesh. Article here; http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...inch-as-lewandowski-rejects-real-madrid-move/

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Shurrle to Chelsea is really gonna help Chelsea. Son leaving Hamburg is hard to believe. The continuing Lewandowski saga now has Barca in contention. The odd thing to me is that it's repeatedly reported that Bayern never made an offer. They just talked to the BVB about the possibility and that was it. It seems to me that Bayern have moved on and left the drama to BVB and Lewandowski. Real Madrid offered $30 million euros for him and he refused the offer saying he only wanted to play for Bayern. Sheesh. Article here; http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...inch-as-lewandowski-rejects-real-madrid-move/

He looks decent, good age i'm quite hopeful on that one.

Don't know difficult to call, neck and neck between option two and three. :unsure: It depends on who blinks first.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Schurrle has the potential to be a decent player or even a very good player, much better than Marko Marin for example.
I like his quickness, he is athletic and has a strong shot and lots of room to improve because he is a very young player.
But is he worth 23m Euros ? I dont know.... :confused:

Croak, I think its part of their strategy. I think they will place an official offer as soon as Dortmund gives them a sign that they are willing to sell him.
Until then they let Lewandowski do all the work for them, he tells everybody that he wants to leave Dortmund, that they promised him that he can leave BVB, he lets them know that he wouldnt be very motivated if he has to stay.....
Thats how it works nowadays .
I dont like it, but his contract is not worth the paper its written on. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Schurrle has the potential to be a decent player or even a very good player, much better than Marko Marin for example.
I like his quickness, he is athletic and has a strong shot and lots of room to improve because he is a very young player.
But is he worth 23m Euros ? I dont know.... :confused:

I dont like it, but his contract is not worth the paper its written on. :rolleyes:

Thats the gamble we all know nessie, he's work in progress £18m is buying his future potential. Sometimes it works sometimes it does not. A bit different from a Messi or someone of that finished article caliber. Marin at Chelsea is a squad backup player, (camp fodder) i learned that term here. ;) I think thats all he ever will be.

The modern game in a nutshell.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Bah humbug ive had enough about talking about how poop the game is here, i found these made me giggle a bit, Bavaria is having a strange effect on him, seems hes going a bit native and hitting the bottle. He's still a Chelsea boy though. :)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh no, a dutch player wearing a Germany shirt, thats not funny :mad:;)
The pictures on the top are from a TV show called "Wetten Dass" ("You Bet") where celebrities are placing bets and if they lose they have to do a forfeit.
I guess thats why Robben is wearing a Germany shirt :D
But sitting next to Katy Perry isnt that bad, could be worse :)

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Oh no, a dutch player wearing a Germany shirt, thats not funny :mad:;)
The pictures on the top are from a TV show called "Wetten Dass" ("You Bet") where celebrities are placing bets and if they lose they have to do a forfeit.
I guess thats why Robben is wearing a Germany shirt :D
But sitting next to Katy Perry isnt that bad, could be worse :)

Ahh right he does look slightly non plussed wearing that shirt, that explains it. :)

I know lucky him it could be so much worse, Katie Perry is so much more preferable to the person on the far right is that a bloke in drag? :eek::alien:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jupp Heynckes still dominates the headlines.

One of the most interesting articles this month is about Adebayo Akinfenwa who played for Northampton Town.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adebayo_Akinfenwa
He looks more like a bodybuilder than a football player, 238 lbs, 5'9'' tall. :eek::D
But interesting "career" anyway.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Jupp Heynckes still dominates the headlines.

One of the most interesting articles this month is about Adebayo Akinfenwa who played for Northampton Town.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adebayo_Akinfenwa
He looks more like a bodybuilder than a football player, 238 lbs, 5'9'' tall. :eek::D
But interesting "career" anyway.

I am kind of slightly puzzled by their decision to part company after a good season, obviously a decision made months ago. But the old addage if it ain't broke......Is he going to carry on or retire? i did hear Real of all places, he would not want to go there.

I like those type of magazines, they sometime go for real left of center pieces such as Adebayo Akinfenwa. I don't know anything of him. :)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am kind of slightly puzzled by their decision to part company after a good season, obviously a decision made months ago. But the old addage if it ain't broke......Is he going to carry on or retire? i did hear Real of all places, he would not want to go there.

I like those type of magazines, they sometime go for real left of center pieces such as Adebayo Akinfenwa. I don't know anything of him. :)

A few days ago he announced his retirement, he said he wont manage another team.
Btw - media found out he only gets 217 Euros monthly pension :eek:
But I'm pretty sure we dont have to worry about him ;):D

Thats why I love 11 Freunde.
There are always surprising stories to discover and many articles about British football.
Every month they provide a stadium poster with intersting facts about the stadium, this month its Wembley and some groundhopping game reports :tup:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
A few days ago he announced his retirement, he said he wont manage another team.
Btw - media found out he only gets 217 Euros monthly pension :eek:
But I'm pretty sure we dont have to worry about him ;):D

Thats why I love 11 Freunde.
There are always surprising stories to discover and many articles about British football.
Every month they provide a stadium poster with intersting facts about the stadium, this month its Wembley and some groundhopping game reports :tup:

Sounds as though he planned that regardless of anything. 217 Euro's? strange i really would not worry about him though no need for a benefit match. ;)

Sounds very much along 4-4-2s style, the best UK footie mag.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds as though he planned that regardless of anything. 217 Euro's? strange i really would not worry about him though no need for a benefit match. ;)

Sounds very much along 4-4-2s style, the best UK footie mag.

Agreed, 11 Freunde is pretty similar to 4-4-2 magazine.
Speaking of 442 magazine reminds me of a special issue I wanted to buy but forgot.
As much as I remember there has been a special edition about "unsung heroes" of British football but
I obviously missed this edition :(

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Agreed, 11 Freunde is pretty similar to 4-4-2 magazine.
Speaking of 442 magazine reminds me of a special issue I wanted to buy but forgot.
As much as I remember there has been a special edition about "unsung heroes" of British football but
I obviously missed this edition :(

I have plastic storage boxes filled up with issues of 4-4-2 from as far back as 1996, but in all honesty i haven't bought one in a while, great magazine though. Try ebay for back issues good chance you might find what your looking for there. :tup:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bundesliga schedule just released:
http://www.bundesliga.com/en/liga/news/2012/0000258044.php

Bayern opens the season at home against Gladbach.
Hamburg starts at Schalke.
First game and we will be at the bottom of the table, awesome :rolleyes:

Besides the home games I will try to get tickets for the away game in Braunschweig in February 14 and a trip to Berlin in August could be another option.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have plastic storage boxes filled up with issues of 4-4-2 from as far back as 1996, but in all honesty i haven't bought one in a while, great magazine though. Try ebay for back issues good chance you might find what your looking for there. :tup:
Me too, you only can get an issue at our central station or the airport. I will check ebay if I can find this issue... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts