Fußball-Bundesliga

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Nice to hear the Circus is moving on, apparently Bayern are interested in Falcao now.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice to hear the Circus is moving on, apparently Bayern are interested in Falcao now.
Where did you read it ? :eek: Couldnt find a single story about Falcao in German media so far today.
But I'm sure Pep has a - more or less - secret wishlist ;)
Will be interesting to see if players like Gomez or Mandzukic will fit into the Guardiola system....

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Where did you read it ? :eek: Couldnt find a single story about Falcao in German media so far today.
But I'm sure Pep has a - more or less - secret wishlist ;)
Will be interesting to see if players like Gomez or Mandzukic will fit into the Guardiola system....

I saw the report on the BBC football text service, and i rolled my eyes no doubt its a ''Flyer'' a made up story.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/pep-guardiola-targets-liverpools-luis-1546617

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
That article also implies that Guardiola is just using Bayern as a "stepping stone". This is just wierd.....
Well Croak, we all know that Pep Guardiola propably wont stay longer than 3 years in Munich.
Though the German Bundesliga is one of the most competitive and financially stable leagues in Europe there is so much more money to earn and spend in England, Spain or Italy.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah that story rings a bell, have a look at this one. Its crazy to spend £5m on a player that you have never even seen play yourself. The fact hes from Brazil he must be good right? wrong! needless to say their coach was fired not long after utter stupidity.:confused: Oh and that is his real name, quite appropriate.;)
http://www.thecelticwiki.com/page/Scheidt, Rafael

Rafael Scheidt :eek:, yepp, thats sounds very Brazilian. :D
We had a few Brazilians in Hamburg as well and they all failed.
I always thought that we are the only club that signs the very few Brazilians that cant play football :rolleyes:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Rafael Scheidt :eek:, yepp, thats sounds very Brazilian. :D
We had a few Brazilians in Hamburg as well and they all failed.
I always thought that we are the only club that signs the very few Brazilians that cant play football :rolleyes:

For every Ronaldinho and Zico you get 100 Emersons and Roque Juniors.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Compared to the Brazilians we had playing for us Emerson and Roque Junior were world-class.
We had unforgettable players like Nando, Thiago Neves or Alex Silva :rolleyes:

Amen! i have never heard of those guys, four more to add onto the 100.;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Well, this morning was the first I heard of the possibility of Ronaldo coming to the Bundesliga. Looks like the Bundesliga is gaining momentum.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The newscasters didn't say. They just said the Bundesliga was a possibility for him.
Not likely ! I dont see a team, except Bayern Munich, that could afford him.
And I doubt Bayern Munich would spend that much money for only one player and in my opinion thats right.
Btw - Hamburg plays against our close "friends" Bremen tomorrow. I hope you'll watch it on TV, Croak ?
I expect a freezing but hopefully successful afternoon at the stadium. ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Not likely ! I dont see a team, except Bayern Munich, that could afford him.
And I doubt Bayern Munich would spend that much money for only one player and in my opinion thats right.
Btw - Hamburg plays against our close "friends" Bremen tomorrow. I hope you'll watch it on TV, Croak ?
I expect a freezing but hopefully successful afternoon at the stadium. ;)

You gonna be there?

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
Two weekends ago Arsenal played Man City at the Emirates, Man City fans were charged £62 each for an adult ticket. In a national newspaper the day later, they stated that the cheapest Season Ticket at Borussia Dortmund is just £97. English football is in a f**king mess, i tell you.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
English football and all senior football in the UK is in need of a massive revolution, not of the Red kind but of the back to reality kind. As has been said before i also look at Germany as the best League in Europe in terms of value for money, don't change it.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Two weekends ago Arsenal played Man City at the Emirates, Man City fans were charged £62 each for an adult ticket. In a national newspaper the day later, they stated that the cheapest Season Ticket at Borussia Dortmund is just £97. English football is in a f**king mess, i tell you.
We had this discussion here before - just bring back the standing areas in British stadiums.
I know its a sensitive topic in UK but modern stadiums are quite safe nowadays.
Standing areas means: Better football atmosphere and affordable ticket prices.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Boy, I don't like how Stuttgart plays. They are dirty, especially Niedermeyer, but Harnik was the one who ended up getting sent off.

These games are getting bittersweet for me. I like seeing FCB win, but Gomez is sitting on the bench for all but the last few minutes of every game. I can't help but to think Gomez would be scoring more than Mandzukic. I know Mandzukic moves all over the field but Gomez just has a nose for the goal like a guided missile.

I didn't get to see Hamburg. I just now finished watching the recording of the Bayern game. I thought I was gonna watch Hamburg, but it didn't work out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts