Fußball-Bundesliga

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
I wouldnt overvalue todays result, Bundesbiers. At the end it was nothing but a friendly.
I assume that most Dortmund players had more training time because many Bayern players just returned a week ago.
Btw- looks like Martinez has a torn ACL, his season might be over ?

Well there's nothing else to talk about today... had to bring up something. Would you prefer we talk about RedBull? :speechless::poop:

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well there's nothing else to talk about today... had to bring up something. Would you prefer we talk about RedBull? :speechless::poop:
Yeah, lets talk about Red Bull :D
They are already complaining and wonder why people dont like them. If they will ever be promoted to 1. Bundesliga a large number of policemen will be needed for every game. :ninja::mad:
But indeed not much happened yesterday.
Klose retired from our National team as you certainly know and Hamburg signed a good left-back from Augsburg what makes me even more optimistic for the new season though our best striker is still injured.
Looking forward to the DFB Cup, I wonder how many 1.Bundesliga teams will be eliminated after the first round.
Mainz at Chemnitz, Dortmund at Kickers Stuttgart, Schalke at Dresden or HSV at Cottbus could be tough.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
They are already complaining and wonder why people dont like them. If they will ever be promoted to 1. Bundesliga a large number of policemen will be needed for every game. :ninja::mad:
Klose retired from our National team as you certainly know and Hamburg signed a good left-back from Augsburg what makes me even more optimistic for the new season though our best striker is still injured.
Looking forward to the DFB Cup, I wonder how many 1.Bundesliga teams will be eliminated after the first round.
Mainz at Chemnitz, Dortmund at Kickers Stuttgart, Schalke at Dresden or HSV at Cottbus could be tough.

I'm all in for SC Paderborn... at least the first round anyways. :D

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

Are you being sarcastic? :confused: Dortmund, Schalke and HSV to lose? I'd be surprised to see that happen.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you being sarcastic? :confused: Dortmund, Schalke and HSV to lose? I'd be surprised to see that happen.
Na, that wont happen Croak but these are games where I predict that at least one of them could be eliminated.
And especially HSV is one of the top candidates for losing in the first round, its more or less a tradition, Geislingen, Karlsruhe, Paderborn.....:rolleyes::D

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Another in the very inconsitent series, who did these then innocent looking cherrubs turn into? :)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another in the very inconsitent series, who did these then innocent looking cherrubs turn into? :)

Wow, thats tough....hmmm..... the first one....Manuel Neuer ? :cautious:
But who is this boy with the Brazilian shirt ? Face looks familiar but I dont know who it is....
I have no clue who these boys are on No 3 and 5. Third might be Thomas Muller....still thinking about the boy with the Gladbach shirt, familiar face as well but who is it..... :cautious::D:mad:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Looks like Pep put the Reus rumors to rest. He said we already have 8 strikers and that's too many. What surprised me in his comments was that he wasn't going to dip into the transfer market any more this transfer season. He said he's happy with the team he has. So what about filling the gap left by the loss of Martinez? Does this mean Badstuber is looking really good after a 2 year absence? :confused:

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
Ohh a bit tougher than i thought, the then blonde hair on the first is a red Herring it is in fact the Mighty Matts Hummels! :eek::D The Brazillian Looking gear on number two was a slight giveaway, its Mario Gomez. Number three is Thomas Muller good spot Nessie. :tup: Lewis Holtby is wearing the Gladbach shirt. Per Mertersacker of the **** is enjoying a read of his book in the last pic. ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ohh a bit tougher than i thought, the then blonde hair on the first is a red Herring it is in fact the Mighty Matts Hummels! :eek::D The Brazillian Looking gear on number two was a slight giveaway, its Mario Gomez. Number three is Thomas Muller good spot Nessie. :tup: Lewis Holtby is wearing the Gladbach shirt. Per Mertersacker of the **** is enjoying a read of his book in the last pic. ;)
Mats Hummels with blonde hair.....:eek: No wonder that I did not have a clue.
And no chance for me to identify the boy with the Gladbach shirt as Lewis Holtby, thats a tough one :cautious:
And Per Mertesacker on the last picture ? I had no idea ! :D
Btw - just kicked him out of my EPL Fantasy team because he is injured :mad:;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Pep put the Reus rumors to rest. He said we already have 8 strikers and that's too many. What surprised me in his comments was that he wasn't going to dip into the transfer market any more this transfer season. He said he's happy with the team he has. So what about filling the gap left by the loss of Martinez? Does this mean Badstuber is looking really good after a 2 year absence? :confused:
He looks very good Croak and he deserves it to be back on the pitch after two years of injuries.
And I'm saying this though he plays for Bayern. ;) I like Badstuber, he is a nice guy.

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
And no chance for me to identify the boy with the Gladbach shirt as Lewis Holtby, thats a tough one :cautious:

There is no way i would have got Gomez, the last two for me could have been Schweinsteiger. :confused::)

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score

Calum Chambers will fill Mertesackers spot... so they say. A good bargain at 4.5m for a couple of weeks.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stephan Kiessling had 5 goals today in their DFB Pokal matchup.
Yepp ! And do I need to quote myself ? :D
Chemnitz against Mainz 4-4 at the moment, 108 minutes played ;)

Edit: 119th minute, 5-4 Karl-Marx-Stadt (Chemnitz) :D
Edit2: 122th minute: 5-5, penalty shootout :eek::D

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts