Free giveaway: NFCheese keychains and necklaces!!

PackersGirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Want to win one of these Foamation NFCheese key chains and necklaces that I'm wearing? Just go to my Instagram page and "like" my pics I post from now til Monday night kickoff or RT the pics I post on my Twitter for a chance to win! I'll make a video on Monday night to announce the winners and I'll mail them out personally to the winners. Special thanks to BaubleApp and cheesehead.com for donating the key chains and necklaces. Please go checkout cheesehead.com for amazing Packers products and follow @baubleapp on instagram and twitter! :) Don't forget to like my pics on instagram: @packers_girl_13 or RT my pics on Twitter: @packersgirl_13 for a chance to win! These things are amazing all you do is turn on NFC on your phone and tap it to one of these NFC enhanced key chains or necklaces and you'll get audio and video updates from Packer DuJuan Harris throughout the Season. Good luck everyone and GO PACK GO!!

Reaction score
Want to win one of these Foamation NFCheese key chains and necklaces that I'm wearing? Just go to my Instagram page and "like" my pics I post from now til Monday night kickoff or RT the pics I post on my Twitter for a chance to win! I'll make a video on Monday night to announce the winners and I'll mail them out personally to the winners. Special thanks to BaubleApp and cheesehead.com for donating the key chains and necklaces. Please go checkout cheesehead.com for amazing Packers products and follow @baubleapp on instagram and twitter! :) Don't forget to like my pics on instagram: @packers_girl_13 or RT my pics on Twitter: @packersgirl_13 for a chance to win! These things are amazing all you do is turn on NFC on your phone and tap it to one of these NFC enhanced key chains or necklaces and you'll get audio and video updates from Packer DuJuan Harris throughout the Season. Good luck everyone and GO PACK GO!!
I was reading my tweets and was stunned when I saw your photo on Dujuan Harris' twitter!

OP
OP
PackersGirl

PackersGirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was reading my tweets and was stunned when I saw your photo on Dujuan Harris' twitter!
Yeah he's a great guy! He does the video updates with these NFCheese products. I pick 4 lucky winners tomorrow so don't forget to "like" and RT my pics on Instagram/Twitter!! :)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Good question! It wasn't me, but I would say with much envy, whoever that lucky guy was and also happened to live within the "personal delivery" area of PackersGirl :)

It would be funny if it was a 6ft 6ins hairy assed biker with tattooed knuckles, and a slash scar on the cheek....:roflmao:. I`m not really half cat/half Jaguar you know ? ;)

Reaction score
It would be funny if it was a 6ft 6ins hairy assed biker with tattooed knuckles, and a slash scar on the cheek....:roflmao:. I`m not really half cat/half Jaguar you know ? ;)

You must be psychic! How dare you insult my appearance! :confused: Is it possible that we may have anyone fitting that description participating on this forum? On a "Raider Nation" forum, maybe! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts