Frazier says Favre will start, if healthy

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Vikings quarterback Brett Favre suffered a shoulder injury on the third play of Sunday’s 38-14 win over the Bills, and he didn’t return.* In Favre’s absence, Tarvaris Jackson completed 15 of 22 passes for 187 yards, two touchdowns, and three interceptions. After the game, coach Leslie Frazier said that Favre will continue to start, if…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As an athletic trainer, if what he said in his PC is true, I doubt he'll be able to overcome it to play next week. A sprained SC joint makes it nearly impossible to do anything that requires raising the elbow above to shoulder level. If it's anything more than a slight sprain, I can't see him playing, and it didn't sound good. But then again, since when can you believe anything out of his mouth?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I can't remember the last game he played when he wasn't "questionable" ,... ankle, shoulder, sinus, malaria...:nea:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
broken thumb shut down romo b4 but not favre. I know favre has been on crutches b4 on friday and started on Sunday. He will play if he can just hand it off.

Members online

Latest posts