Franks

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Bubba doesn't get his *** cut tonight TT has no balls at all. What a joke.

If I were TT, I would have two offseason priorities - get us an S and get us a TE.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:

If I were TT, I would have two offseason priorities - get us an S and get us a TE.

and I'm not exactly sure about our recieving anymore either given jennings' last few games.

I've never seen anybody (almost) cost us a game in so many different areas, two drops, a huge hold and a huge fumble...wow...cut him now, any practice squad TE can at least have a neutral effect on this team, rather than franks harming us oh so much

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bubba has definitly got to go. I am just as mad at MM for keeping him in there. That makes me sick. Probably wasnt the smartest thing for Favre to keep throwing to him either. But hey a win is a win, but i would rather Bubba wasnt around to blow a different game.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Franks just loved the drama thats all....

but seriously, we could have had a game breaking TE in Vernon Davis.... but considering we just won the game basically by a stellar defensive game and the kid we took in stead of VD had a great game.

glad we got hawk instead.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why exactly would they cut him? He's the best blocking TE on the team.

He should stay on the team, but he shouldn't be used in passing plays anymore except to block.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Franks just loved the drama thats all....

but seriously, we could have had a game breaking TE in Vernon Davis.... but considering we just won the game basically by a stellar defensive game and the kid we took in stead of VD had a great game.

glad we got hawk instead.

That play where Hawk stood up Chester Taylor; MAN WHAT A HIT

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm. Give Franks a break. Hes a good tight end. I dont care what anybody says. He had a bad night with Wetness. Hes a big tight end and still a threat in the endzone.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
Why exactly would they cut him? He's the best blocking TE on the team.

He should stay on the team, but he shouldn't be used in passing plays anymore except to block.

I would believe they would cut him because he flat out sucks. Oh hell yeah he did a great job blocking for us tonight. He just about cost us the game with that great holding call. Great blocking from the guy. Im not interested in anything that has to do with that overpayed bum.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Franks is awful and there is no more discussion about it. Mike McCarthy should be fired if he plays him next week. Cut him, don't play him. it doesn't matter, but Bubby should never see the field as a Packer again.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm. Give Franks a break. Hes a good tight end. I dont care what anybody says. He had a bad night with Wetness. Hes a big tight end and still a threat in the endzone.

You have to be joking me. my goodness. He is a threat in the endzone????? tell me how many TDs does he have this year?

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerfan1245 said:
1 td in 2 years.
Very true. Ever sense he signed his new contract he hasnt played even close to what he could.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The West Coast offence in the form the Packers currently run DEMANDS at least average recieving skills. Bubba is a decent blocker but at this point in his career has terrible recieving skills. As much as I was screaming at the TV about the fumble that might have been the weakest holding call I have ever seen in the NFL.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerfan1245 said:
1 td in 2 years.

You serious? I don't think it's that bad. If you're right, fire him.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
TOPackerFan said:

and I'm not exactly sure about our recieving anymore either given jennings' last few games.

I've never seen anybody (almost) cost us a game in so many different areas, two drops, a huge hold and a huge fumble...wow...cut him now, any practice squad TE can at least have a neutral effect on this team, rather than franks harming us oh so much

Jennings is a rookie and he's playing hurt. Next year he'll be better. WRs need a few years to develop (unless their name is Randy Moss or James Lofton).

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
MidwestFavreFan said:
packerfan1245 said:
1 td in 2 years.

You serious? I don't think it's that bad. If you're right, fire him.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/187388

Thanks.

Well, you're right. Trade him or cut him.

Latest posts